This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well they ruined the JP PSN Store as well...

#21king_maddenPosted 1/21/2013 1:51:38 PM
SieKensou posted...
king_madden posted...
in most cases, people who are looking for dlc are looking for a specific game, and usually you can just type in part of the name and it pops up first. I havent ran into the issue that some of you have where it doesnt list the game. for dragons dogma, I wouldve just searched dogma, since nothing else has that. i cant really relate with your issues because I havent experienced them, but the way the store is now, I find things much quicker than I would have in the old store.

instead of going, games->ps3 games->a-h games->then scrolling to the game in the old store. now i do search->enter "gran"->click gran turismo->hit add-ons. for instance

now, it's also harder to find 'new' things...

but yeah... try searching for specific idolmaster dlc... i guarantee you will have trouble.or otherwise be extremely irritated...

well it depends, new demos, have their own section, and new games have their own section. the only things i have found to be difficult to find are older game dlc, like front mission.
#22SieKensouPosted 1/21/2013 1:54:59 PM
imas currently has 15 catalogues of dlc to search through. catalogues as in purchase catalogues.

but now it's all one list....... try searching for specific items.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#23castrejon04(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:00:06 PM
SieKensou posted...
imas currently has 15 catalogues of dlc to search through. catalogues as in purchase catalogues.

but now it's all one list....... try searching for specific items.

I really hate it that it's all one giant list now and you have to scroll down a lot to find the older stuff.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa