This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What percentage of your PS3 game collection are LCDGs?

#41theshovellerPosted 1/20/2013 8:38:56 PM
CloakedNub posted...
jrr18 posted...
Is it just me or is this topic really dumb.

It's not just you. :s

I concur.
#42glyde69Posted 1/20/2013 8:39:40 PM
This is the corniest **** I've ever seen. Borderline embarrassing.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#43Pato468Posted 1/20/2013 8:45:02 PM
agrissa posted...
MourningReigns posted...
I only have Nier, but I'm not sure what that percentage of my whole collection is.

Nier is not an LCDG....as fellow user DocDelicious defines LCDG as "anything with over-the-top action that is geared toward a younger audience". Naturally, this includes all pewpew games and PAAGGs. The definition is not set in stone, but you get the idea. These games are the Michael Bay movies, Twilight, and Justin Biebers of the Gaming world.

Fungum posted...
I don't own a single JRPG for my PS3. How do you like that one?

Please stay on topic, or are you just trolling? The only JRPGs that fit the definition would be loliRPGs I guess. In any case, leave your East VS West war out of here. We know both sides make plenty of LCDGs.

Over the top action, geared toward a younger audience? Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Also, I guess it applies to all Naruto/Dragon Ball/Bleach games, though I don`t own any on PS3, they are over the top and geared toward a younger audience.

By the way, your definition of LCDG is crap, and you must have a very empty life if you care so much about such concepts.
#44PAAGGpewpewPosted 1/20/2013 8:47:44 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
PAAGGpewpew posted...
^ None of those are PAAGGs, traitor.

Also, does he only play shooters? Maybe he has one or two exceptions for some variety. It is one thing for all video games these days to be shooters, and a person only playing one or so PAAGG or pewpew. Also, RCR is not a PAAGG or TPS, Einstein.

Perhaps he has been playing some NSMBu and Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations.

l wouldn't say l'm a traitor. l always hated this "PAAGG" term. And l'm certainly not fine with being friends with hypocrites.

Gave the newest Hitman a chance and hated it, sent it back to GameFly. I dislike RCR, but it was free with PS+.

Uncharted 3 is both the only online and only shooter I normally play, because I'm good at it. Today I got a couple matches that I was like 43k-13d, and with plunder. It's the only exception I have for shooters.

So, not hypocritical at all since I avoid 99.9999% of shooters. Not like I play any FPS or anything.
#45jrr18Posted 1/20/2013 8:48:55 PM
agrissa posted...
MourningReigns posted...
I only have Nier, but I'm not sure what that percentage of my whole collection is.

Nier is not an LCDG....as fellow user DocDelicious defines LCDG as "anything with over-the-top action that is geared toward a younger audience". Naturally, this includes all pewpew games and PAAGGs. The definition is not set in stone, but you get the idea. These games are the Michael Bay movies, Twilight, and Justin Biebers of the Gaming world.

Fungum posted...
I don't own a single JRPG for my PS3. How do you like that one?

Please stay on topic, or are you just trolling? The only JRPGs that fit the definition would be loliRPGs I guess. In any case, leave your East VS West war out of here. We know both sides make plenty of LCDGs.

Bio shock 1 and 2 say hi the land of Pew pew games not aimed at kids.
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#46Pato468Posted 1/20/2013 8:56:53 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
PAAGGpewpew posted...
^ None of those are PAAGGs, traitor.

Also, does he only play shooters? Maybe he has one or two exceptions for some variety. It is one thing for all video games these days to be shooters, and a person only playing one or so PAAGG or pewpew. Also, RCR is not a PAAGG or TPS, Einstein.

Perhaps he has been playing some NSMBu and Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations.

l wouldn't say l'm a traitor. l always hated this "PAAGG" term. And l'm certainly not fine with being friends with hypocrites.

Gave the newest Hitman a chance and hated it, sent it back to GameFly. I dislike RCR, but it was free with PS+.

Uncharted 3 is both the only online and only shooter I normally play, because I'm good at it. Today I got a couple matches that I was like 43k-13d, and with plunder. It's the only exception I have for shooters.

So, not hypocritical at all since I avoid 99.9999% of shooters. Not like I play any FPS or anything.

You do realize you were talking about this Greer guy in the third person in the first post you quoted, and in the first person in the second right? My god, you are sad.
#47Seifer_usPosted 1/20/2013 9:55:31 PM
What is your criteria for a "lowest common denominator game" anyway? Sales numbers? Number of people that like it? What? You realize you're asking people to define something that is inherently based around opinion and therefore unquantifiable, right?
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#48PAAGGpewpewPosted 1/20/2013 9:57:28 PM
Pato468 posted...
You do realize you were talking about this Greer guy in the third person in the first post you quoted, and in the first person in the second right? My god, you are sad.

Talking about him in third person, then first person and then in second person?

You are sad. I am happy.

(I just talked about you in third person and then myself in first person, see how that works?)
#49jrr18Posted 1/20/2013 9:59:00 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
Pato468 posted...

You are sad. I am happy.

(I just talked about you in third person and then myself in first person, see how that works?)

How do you talk about someone in the second person?
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#50PAAGGpewpewPosted 1/20/2013 10:00:12 PM
jrr18 posted...
PAAGGpewpew posted...
Pato468 posted...

You are sad. I am happy.

How do you talk about someone in the second person?

He posted:

"and in the first person in the second right"

So, he said that I was talking about myself in the first person in the second. Don't blame me, that is what he said!