This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What percentage of your PS3 game collection are LCDGs?

#71dankanefanPosted 1/21/2013 12:38:34 PM
LOL I play what I like and I don't worry about silly internet labels. Go enjoy your games and stop wasting time worrying about what other people think of your gaming preferences.
---
www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com (My Gaming Blog)
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#72agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:16:55 PM
dankanefan posted...
LOL I play what I like and I don't worry about silly internet labels. Go enjoy your games and stop wasting time worrying about what other people think of your gaming preferences.

Since you're not worried what other ppl thinks, then surely you don't mind sharing your answer with us? Strange, no one I know has trouble admitting that they watch LCD movies and TV shows, and listen to LCD music. What is it about gamers that makes them extra insecure? Is it just this board?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#73RafedxPosted 1/21/2013 1:26:58 PM
agrissa posted...
dankanefan posted...

Since you're not worried what other ppl thinks, then surely you don't mind sharing your answer with us? Strange, no one I know has trouble admitting that they watch LCD movies and TV shows, and listen to LCD music. What is it about gamers that makes them extra insecure? Is it just this board?

I wouldn't say insecure I just don't think they really give a **** what they play, or what some random people on the internet play.

If a game is good I don't care who its made for, my library of games is so vast and covers many different types of games. I guess if I had to list one RE6 would go on that list, the other ones I just sold like FF13......you know what? Now that I think of it a lot of games to come out are geared towards the LCD, even games like ME3 went that way.

Anyways /opinions.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#74agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:35:00 PM
Rafedx posted...
I wouldn't say insecure I just don't think they really give a **** what they play, or what some random people on the internet play.

Looking around on this board, though, it shows that ppl do care. They care too damn much, in fact. I just think it's interesting that ppl suddenly go on the defensive when it's pointed out that some of the games they play caters to the LCD.

Rafedx posted...
Now that I think of it a lot of games to come out are geared towards the LCD, even games like ME3 went that way.

That's the exactly the trend this gen. There are in fact fewer and fewer games that does NOT cater to the LCD anymore. That's why I'm interested. Do gamers only play LCD games nowadays? Why did that happen?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~