This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#101PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:42:51 AM
Question: When will someone admit to those people who said those things first being bad people, instead of me being the only bad person, when what I said was in retaliation? Why are people okay with being hypocrites and when will they admit to it and say sorry?

Battleship_Gray posted...
1:39 am: "I don't condone how some people use personal, real life, details to flame Greer, but the levels he's lowered himself to are just as bad, if not worse, judging by that thread."

Bashing games for months on end just to later on support them.

Whining about being "bullied."

Nothing but that, FOR YEARS, and you're a grown man. I've said it before: I liked soundcell, conversed with you back then. I thought you had interesting perspectives and views and a sense of humor. Now you're just a caricature of an internet troll.

I am but one person. They are many. So, what you are saying BSG, is that with all of the antagonistic comments toward me from many people over the years, that somehow me, by myself, am much worse than they are? Many vs One. I think I have done very well for sticking up for myself, and I know that a few have tried to stick up for me as well and I appreciate it.

- they've still said much much worse stuff about me. I believe in 'just desserts', 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth'. Justice.

- I still am against the character design in Ninokuni. I have never fully bashed or supported it. Great gameplay, bad character design. I still want to play it for the gameplay.

- Whining or stating facts?

- Perhaps I have been molded and formed like clay, by all the hostile antagonistic comments by other people here. Over and over by many when I am but one person. Still, I have stood my ground just fine against many of you.

I am not afraid to call others out, nor afraid to stick up for myself and my opinion and other peoples' opinions either. I will stand my ground and refuse to be martyred.

Hatred against games is different than hatred against people.

Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
PROTIP:

You are all spending too much time here. Go out, make new friends, ruin old friendships, try a new restaurant, have a walk. Whatever you do don't interact with each other in a message boards about videogames, because you have failed miserably at that and it's time to move on. No one should get this crazy about games. I'm speaking to everyone so please feel free to quote me like you do each other as if this is some sort of real debate. Egos and emotions that's all there is here so move on to something better!

I work Monday through Friday and I work out at a gym every other day for an hour and a half body building. I quit smoking and started bodybuilding over 3 months ago. By summer I will be looking very good. I play video games, I watch shows on Netflix and movies, and go to coffee shops and hang out.

So, I do stuff. I'm not always here, unlike what people on here say.

Very good advice, so I'm just supposed to stop coming here forever?? What do I replace it with? I don't know, this site is addictive.

velvet_hammer posted...
MEGAMELTDOWN LMAO

Not a meltdown at all. I'm just calling out yours and everyone else's BS and double standard hypocrisy. You say I'm a bad person, but they aren't despite them doing those things first, for years and years.

jameswinterton posted...
so stop coming here.

Why should I? Those people should stop. Better yet, many of the people in this topic should be banned, yet the moderators on GameFaqs seem to allow them to break the ToS time and time again without consequences. I would seriously love it if the moderators here did their job consistently.
#102NightwishPosted 1/21/2013 12:48:12 AM
you have 6 karma and act like you've been here forever...btw you're probably almost out of messages for the day so you better jump on another alt account
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#103jameswintertonPosted 1/21/2013 12:56:24 AM
jameswinterton posted...
so stop coming here.

Why should I? Those people should stop. Better yet, many of the people in this topic should be banned, yet the moderators on GameFaqs seem to allow them to break the ToS time and time again without consequences. I would seriously love it if the moderators here did their job consistently.

Because noone likes you and your being here achieves nothing.

You're making yourself less happy, as evidenced by your multiple meltdowns this week, you dont make other people happy, as you crap just annoys everyone, and your offensive comments are hurtful to people who have lost their abusive fathers.

You keep saying other people do it to you, but I've yet to see any evidence.

If people are stalking you on facebook, report them.

Same with every site.

I'm only really concerned with what is happening on this site, and what is happening here is you are making 5 or so troll topics every day and then flaming anyone who comments on them. You are delusional, and this thread, where you say 'most people commenting should be banned' proves it.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#104mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 12:59:50 AM
If you get such a hard time here, Aksion, why not just leave? As much as we all enjoy your endless, incessant whining, I'm sure the board would cope just fine without you.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#105velvet_hammerPosted 1/21/2013 1:11:21 AM
HE'S BEGGING GUYZ, LMAO WOW NEW LOW DUDE. you like dem caps?
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#106PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:15:36 AM
jameswinterton posted...
You are delusional, and this thread, where you say 'most people commenting should be banned' proves it.

Actually, you can see a lot of people insulting me in this topic, like always, so it is proof (not delusions) that they should be banned because they antagonize people on a constant basis, not just me but Agri and Sophi, and many others.

I proved to you that Crimson recommended that other people burn my house down. Should he not be punished for it? No, the mods here did nothing.

jameswinterton posted...
Because noone likes you

Many people like me and I have many in real life friends.

jameswinterton posted...
and your offensive comments are hurtful to people who have lost their abusive fathers.

They did it to me first.

Also, you might wanna take a look at posts # 18, 19, 21, and 22:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65233816

jameswinterton posted...
You keep saying other people do it to you, but I've yet to see any evidence.

Is anyone going to deny it though? I'm sure Battleship_Gray has seen comments like it, and even though he doesn't like me, I am sure he would admit that people do say that stuff to me all the time, especially CrimsonGear80, Astute (SomnusNemoris), and Killak.

jameswinterton posted...
"I'm only really concerned with what is happening on this site, and what is happening here"

If you want this site to get better you should want those people banned because what they post is far worse than what I have ever done here.

mcsmellington posted...
If you get such a hard time here, Aksion, why not just leave? As much as we all enjoy your endless, incessant whining, I'm sure the board would cope just fine without you.

Well, you would still have CrimsonGear80 to whine all day about other people whining, while he praises every game, including Ninja Gaiden 3, Resident Evil ORC, DmC, Superman 64, etc., since there is not a game that guy doesn't like.

Anyhow, I am still wondering how I am the bad guy here. All I did was use their own medicine against them, doing the same thing to them as they did to me. That is justice.

I am the bad guy and they are not? How is what I did (one person) worse than what many people did?) - Am I in the Twilight Zone?

Hey, velvet_hammer, you still not going to man-up and apologize for your hypocrisy and admit to being wrong?
#107jameswintertonPosted 1/21/2013 1:25:52 AM
What I see is that you made yet another purposfully antagonistic thread, and then got antagonized back.

I actually dont have any respect for those guys either, but I dont think that their posts are detrimental to the site, whereas yours are because you go out of your way to act like an ass.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#108mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 1:33:48 AM
CrimsonGear has never jumped out as being overly annoying. I think the only person on this board fitting that criteria is you.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#109killakPosted 1/21/2013 1:56:19 AM
I should post greers recent psn message to me so we can all see him unable to provide the same thing from me, and see just how much truth exists in his eye for an eye BS.

Greer started this whole thing and now he scampers into a corner because its coming back x10
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#110mogar002Posted 1/21/2013 1:58:14 AM
Wow not one person in this topic modded. Just wow
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg