This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#111mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 2:58:42 AM
killak posted...
I should post greers recent psn message to me so we can all see him unable to provide the same thing from me, and see just how much truth exists in his eye for an eye BS.

Greer started this whole thing and now he scampers into a corner because its coming back x10

Haha just paraphrase them maybe? I'm curious as to what sort of stuff he sends.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#112NightwishPosted 1/21/2013 2:59:12 AM
He won't reply to this thread anymore...he's spouting his eye for an eye thing on sophistication now
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#113crazyman32Posted 1/21/2013 3:00:17 AM
killak posted...
I should post greers recent psn message to me so we can all see him unable to provide the same thing from me, and see just how much truth exists in his eye for an eye BS.

Greer started this whole thing and now he scampers into a corner because its coming back x10

Yep good old reliable Greer and his false persecution complex and good sig there killak.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#114PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:10:37 AM
killak posted...

Scampering into a corner? I could have closed this topic, but I did not since I am the bigger man and calling you out, this topic can stay for now.

Also, what you fail to admit is that my psn messages are in retaliation to all the horrible stuff you often say about me, and you have said it for years now. My PSN messages are nothing compared to what you have said, combined with all your buddies, against just little old me, one person. You a big man, you are.

I'm sure your GF Beck must feel mighty proud of you.

You neither admitted nor denied it, chief. Sounds like denial to me. Are you going to pull an Astute and lie and deny it? Astute was caught in his lies by his very own admin, Verusius, who said that he saw Astute changing my posts, despite Astute lying saying that he never changed any of my posts. So, are you also going to deny and lie? Or are you going to man up and admit to what you have said and done? And you have said some pretty messed up stuff indeed.

Whether you admit to it, whether anyone believes you or me, does not change the facts of what you have said. You know what you have said and I also know what you have said.

Plus you act as if I need to take a screen capture of everything you say. You still have some pretty bad stuff on this site you have said about me, but I do not know what topics they are in.

Plus this is stuff you have said throughout the years. I don't keep records in a file in a drawer of what you have said.

Eye for an eye BS? You made the same jokes about me and so I made the same jokes about you, so how is that BS? That is eye for an eye. You know what you said, and I know what I said. I said the exact same thing as you except with your abusive situation instead of mine.
#115mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 3:18:27 AM
You sound well angry.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#116killakPosted 1/21/2013 6:49:55 AM
uploading now. i just need to arrange them so they're in order.

he sent me a 3rd meltdown message. This is why I take no pity on him.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#117SomnusNemorisPosted 1/21/2013 6:54:17 AM
Can't wait to see 'em, Scott. Will upload the Facebook PM's later as well! lol
#118PIayStationVlTAPosted 1/21/2013 6:59:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#119godslayer61Posted 1/21/2013 6:59:47 AM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
No, TC is right. The climbing mechanics are absolutely awful.

have u tryed prince of persia those controls suk ,ac3 controls were smoth as butter ,u should learn how to play a bit better.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#120AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/21/2013 7:00:18 AM
Obvious troll is Obvious.
If you're not a troll then I feel bad for you, you're most likely just a casual gamer, because you obviously haven't played that many games to call Assassin's Creed's controls the worst ever, they are fine.