This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#121PIayStationVlTAPosted 1/21/2013 6:00:41 AM
In real life, I go to the gym every two days, I work Monday through Friday now, I hang out with friends, and I play video games. Unlike popular belief, I do not spend all day on GameFaqs.

I speak the truth, I stick up for myself and I stick up for others who also hate the modern video game industry. Those who support the death of video games with crap like PAAGG of Duty and DmC are the real trolls, since they annoy me.

As far as getting banned or whatever, I am a martyr. That is fine and to be expected because those who speak up against what is wrong with society are often crushed, but the martyrs are still doing what is right. Bannings have not and will not stop me. They have not slowed me down at all, and unlike you guys I do not have GameFaqs diplomatic immunity, so you guys must be bribing the moderators there since the stuff you guys get away with is far worse than what I have ever said there.
#122killakPosted 1/21/2013 6:02:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#123killakPosted 1/21/2013 6:03:11 AM
Can't wait to see 'em, Scott. Will upload the Facebook PM's later as well! lol

I was even willing to lay off him when it comes to a barrage of insults coming his way when he isn't present...... but i've always said that he has earned my ire, and now he's earned it ten fold
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#124mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 6:03:13 AM
Hangon, I'm confused. Is PlaystationVita Greer?
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#125mogar002Posted 1/21/2013 6:04:11 AM
No it's one of Astute's dozens of throw away troll accounts
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#126SomnusNemorisPosted 1/21/2013 6:04:16 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Hangon, I'm confused. Is PlaystationVita Greer?

Nope, PlayStationVITA is posting Facebook messages that Greer sent.
#127SomnusNemorisPosted 1/21/2013 6:04:44 AM
mogar002 posted...
No it's one of Astute's dozens of throw away troll accounts

Mogar mad, and wrong. Oh surprise surprise.
#128killakPosted 1/21/2013 6:05:22 AM
Can't see em, mate. VITA is on my ignore list. I don't need to see your trolling, but i'm not going to try and stop you. Can you PM me that information, please.
---
LoL... DSP did his funniest moments of 2012 set.... except they're all about his own content.
#129mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 6:05:48 AM
Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up.

As far as getting banned or whatever, I am a martyr. That is fine and to be expected because those who speak up against what is wrong with society are often crushed, but the martyrs are still doing what is right. Bannings have not and will not stop me. They have not slowed me down at all, and unlike you guys I do not have GameFaqs diplomatic immunity, so you guys must be bribing the moderators there since the stuff you guys get away with is far worse than what I have ever said there.

That bit there is completely mental. Like scarily mental.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#130SomnusNemorisPosted 1/21/2013 6:06:56 AM
killak posted...
Can't see em, mate. VITA is on my ignore list. I don't need to see your trolling, but i'm not going to try and stop you. Can you PM me that information, please.

Just unblock it, mate. It's not like I use the account anyway. It was last used in September before I just logged in lol.