This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#251killakPosted 1/22/2013 9:01:35 PM
killak posted...
killak posted...
Where the heck is that nuke!?!

The transmitter was on the APC... it's wasted

Well anyone want to crawl inside an air vent infested with aliens to get to the com tower?

Are you kidding......with those things crawling around out there?

Well it's a good thing that guy with the weird mask and shoulder canon has his fancy watch then.

I want his mask
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#252BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 9:02:18 PM
Never watched Aliens, I think I saw the beginning with my husband
---
Polaroid
#253killakPosted 1/22/2013 9:03:30 PM
Maybe next week, we'll do a hang on Wednesday (that way you can crash if we're having too much fun) and we'll watch it in crisp HD.

And my apologies, i forgot you were sick, so it's an automatic no no for now
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#254BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 9:05:03 PM
Yeah but... my polaroid is still broken. f*** DmC, I have real problems here.
---
Polaroid
#255PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:06:21 PM
killak posted...
Greers knows her best as "fat Bekka", isn't that right?

he's also made fun of my epilepsy and to cap it off, he thinks that someone who went through 6 years of sexual and violently physical abuse (as in close fist punches from my step father), which also occurred to my brother and I had the joy of watching the f*** get beat out of my mother......up until the point where I almost ran him through, but he spotted me and I get flogged up for that too

Would laugh at child abuse. Christ man, i can tell you stories that'd bring tears to your eyes and make you feel lucky that were hit by your stepfather and "forced" into a religion.

But to even fathom the concept of me personally, finding it funny...... good luck

You found my abuse funny and you do not consider it abuse.

What the f*** does Christianity have to do with my stepdad? I was introduced to religion like 10 years+ before I before I ever met my stepdad. Did I ever say that my religious indoctrination was abuse? No, no I did not. Hell, I don't even remember my stepdad ever forcing me to church, or not often.

I MEAN, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE STORY RIGHT, OR UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT WELL, AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU WERE THERE. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF IT, SO DON'T PRETEND TO.

Seriously, what does my stepdad have to do with religion, and what does my religious indoctrination have to do with physical child abuse?

So, you don't think that (my stepdad) telling a child that they're s*** and nothing and a loser and a f*** up for like 10 years, when at school they are one of the top 5 most picked on kids throughout school and bullied and often beat up and ridiculed and mocked (like you currently do to me since you are no better than them). Picked on so badly at school and then after I go home I shut myself in my room everyday in fear that my stepdad would call on me and hit me and cuss and scream and toss me around. He was a very unpleasant person, and still kinda is but I kinda get along with him now.

So, he never beat my mother often, and one time when she hit her head against the truck he got into my face and asked me what I would do about it, yet I was in my early teens and no way I could have taken him on?

Also, you say that what I went through was not abuse, yet my stepdad was arrested and fined for child abuse and I went to go live with my real father after that?

I can't even remember all the things that went on for those 9 years today, since it was so long ago and I'm in my 30's. I have tried to block most of that stuff out and forget about it entirely.
#256killakPosted 1/22/2013 9:07:25 PM
I have real problems too. DmC is still in the case

Oh, do you like lightgun type shooters? I just bought House of the dead 3 and HoTD Overkill, off PSN (I also have 4 as you've seen), and i've got 2 move sticks, so we could totally have a lightgun day, then go play the saturn in the other room, because I also have 2 lightguns for that, and one of them is compatible with the PS1 and PS2, and I have time crisis games........

oh the goodness
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#257BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 9:09:28 PM(edited)
oh hell yes. I've beat overkill on ps3 end of 2011 I think, and I have 2 and 3 on wii but I heard there was a 4th one as well! Anyway I'm down for that >=D
---
Polaroid
#258jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 9:10:26 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
killak posted...
Greers knows her best as "fat Bekka", isn't that right?

he's also made fun of my epilepsy and to cap it off, he thinks that someone who went through 6 years of sexual and violently physical abuse (as in close fist punches from my step father), which also occurred to my brother and I had the joy of watching the f*** get beat out of my mother......up until the point where I almost ran him through, but he spotted me and I get flogged up for that too

Would laugh at child abuse. Christ man, i can tell you stories that'd bring tears to your eyes and make you feel lucky that were hit by your stepfather and "forced" into a religion.

But to even fathom the concept of me personally, finding it funny...... good luck

You found my abuse funny and you do not consider it abuse.

What the f*** does Christianity have to do with my stepdad? I was introduced to religion like 10 years+ before I before I ever met my stepdad. Did I ever say that my religious indoctrination was abuse? No, no I did not. Hell, I don't even remember my stepdad ever forcing me to church, or not often.

I MEAN, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE STORY RIGHT, OR UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT WELL, AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU WERE THERE. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF IT, SO DON'T PRETEND TO.

Seriously, what does my stepdad have to do with religion, and what does my religious indoctrination have to do with physical child abuse?

So, you don't think that (my stepdad) telling a child that they're s*** and nothing and a loser and a f*** up for like 10 years, when at school they are one of the top 5 most picked on kids throughout school and bullied and often beat up and ridiculed and mocked (like you currently do to me since you are no better than them). Picked on so badly at school and then after I go home I shut myself in my room everyday in fear that my stepdad would call on me and hit me and cuss and scream and toss me around. He was a very unpleasant person, and still kinda is but I kinda get along with him now.

So, he never beat my mother often, and one time when she hit her head against the truck he got into my face and asked me what I would do about it, yet I was in my early teens and no way I could have taken him on?

Also, you say that what I went through was not abuse, yet my stepdad was arrested and fined for child abuse and I went to go live with my real father after that?

I can't even remember all the things that went on for those 9 years today, since it was so long ago and I'm in my 30's. I have tried to block most of that stuff out and forget about it entirely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrtzN8kMFf0
Well that took long enough cheap alien tech who puts a count down on a weapon thatís made to take the other guy with you no wonder the govanator got to da chopa!
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#259killakPosted 1/22/2013 9:12:11 PM

You get along with a stepfather that abused you?

So you can seemingly get over it, but as I said, you use it as an excuse to torment and troll.

It amuses me that you complain of the verbal abuse you received growing up, and here you are dishing it out. I can tell you that I haven't had sex with a kid, so...... I'm fine.

Forget about it.........by using it as an excuse to be an ass?

You've said s*** to me, i've said s*** to you, you and Bonfini ganged up on me (for which he later apologised) and you single out Astute and I........ then you go meltdown basically mocking my abuse and finding it more than funny to the point where you think I should felate you.

if you think there is a shred of even ground here, keep thinking
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#260Ninja4HPosted 1/22/2013 9:13:02 PM
killak posted...
Do you like Aliens, Bek?

Come round and we can watch that s*** in 1080p with the surround sound

What they did with the first two films on blu is astounding.
---
"Riding the Lightning"
PSN - VoodooPimp138 {-} MGO - thelastninja