This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#271BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 9:37:29 PM
I bought a "make your own bath bomb" kit a while ago, and jubjub thought I was making an actual bomb rofl
---
Polaroid
#272killakPosted 1/22/2013 9:38:24 PM
I didn't speak to them for a year or two. After years and years and years of hating them, I finally decided to let it go and forgive him (I'm not religious but I still decided to forgive him). I mean, it was like 10 years since and he quit drinking, etc. Plus I kinda have to since him and my mom are still together.

My mom has told me that she wishes she could take it back and never hooked up with him, but it's already happened.

My brother also blames my stepdad for a great many things as well. In fact my brother has not talked to them in like 2 years since my parents kinda did something bad and lied to him when that happened, since my mom and stepdad are still liars.

Plus, I think my stepdad is going to die sometime within the near future, so I think it's best to make peace now.

Again, you forgive the man that abused you. The man that made your childhood a hell on earth, the man that made you so fearful of him, that you'd lock yourself in your room.

You forgive him.

I never used it as an excuse. I explained that it is kinda the reason why I act the way I do, part of the reason anyway.

Excuses. Nothing more.

You've crossed the line on many things worse than I have. If you think the recent thing I did was worse, just think of it as retaliation for the last several years of you crossing the line with your personal insults toward me.

you're delusional at this point.

- Which I have concrete proof of Astute's comment, in which that topic you were making fun of my childhood abuse, that I can distinctly remember. You found it funny first, and this is my retaliation.

That's all good and well, but those PMs I posted, weren't from Astutes inbox.

So how about you stop whining and finger pointing. I used your abuse to out you, because you lied about being certain accounts. Not because I found it funny. It's interesting that had you not lied (a trait you despise, apparently), it wouldn't have come up.

As it stands, your beef is with Astute, and since you can't mock his abuse, you're mocking mine.

You're about as desperate as they come. And for the record......Nobody would actually forgive someone for abusing them.
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#273Ninja4HPosted 1/22/2013 9:43:38 PM
jrr18 posted...
Well I need a bigger bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_xkO_Q-qE

57 megatons of russia has bigger **** then the USA.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x1150564

"The gas would have made enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. The weapon's developers said homosexual behaviour among troops would deal a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale."
---
"Riding the Lightning"
PSN - VoodooPimp138 {-} MGO - thelastninja
#274BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 9:45:35 PM
did anyone know this was a thing?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/kindred
---
Polaroid
#275jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 9:49:15 PM
Bekness posted...
did anyone know this was a thing?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/kindred

No I did not.
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#276killakPosted 1/22/2013 9:51:04 PM
As I did not.

Also, House of the Dead 3 on PSN, is pretty bad.....HD doesn't imply 4:3, and it's like they shortened the gun firing sound.

Will hook up the cam and try with the sharpshooter later. See if it improves the xperience
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#277BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 9:53:09 PM
I can always bring around the wii version?
I also have star successor sin and punishment, which could be fun
---
Polaroid
#278killakPosted 1/22/2013 9:54:58 PM
No idea what they are, but i'm going to really hop off this time. I wanna play some DmC before I start to cook Bec and I, dinner

Later alls
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#279BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 9:56:08 PM
wii version of house of the dead.
and star successor is epic I think you'll like it.

and np, have fun
---
Polaroid
#280PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:57:12 PM
killak posted...
Me: You've crossed the line on many things worse than I have. If you think the recent thing I did was worse, just think of it as retaliation for the last several years of you crossing the line with your personal insults toward me."

Killak: you're delusional at this point.

You're lying at this point, liar.

Are your pants on fire and you cannot get over any telephone wires? Having much trouble with those telephone wires, aren't you?

- Which I have concrete proof of Astute's comment, in which that topic you were making fun of my childhood abuse, that I can distinctly remember. You found it funny first, and this is my retaliation.

"That's all good and well, but those PMs I posted, weren't from Astutes inbox."

And that has what to do with what? What do PMs have to do with anything?

So how about you stop whining and finger pointing. I used your abuse to out you, because you lied about being certain accounts. Not because I found it funny. It's interesting that had you not lied (a trait you despise, apparently), it wouldn't have come up.

Lied about what? Not answering you is different than lying. And if I did lie about it, can you really blame me, for wanting to avoid your antagonistic demeaning and personal attacks?

So, you used the instances of abuse to "out me", on a public forum, for all to see. What you call "outing me", I call mocking and consider it a personal attack in violation of my privacy.

Not only did you "out me", you didn't only state what happened to me, but you also did it in a joking manner as well, sometimes.

As it stands, your beef is with Astute, and since you can't mock his abuse, you're mocking mine.

You mocked mine first. I am merely doing the same to you.

And for the record......Nobody would actually forgive someone for abusing them.

Well, I still hold some resentment, but if I am to communicate with my mom, I pretty much have to tolerate him as well. Unless you think I should just abandon my mother forever.

Anyway...

You said that you have "outed me" before by posting on this forum very personal information about me, which proves that you have done it first, you double standardy hypocrite. Whether you did it in a joking manner or not, what you did is still very wrong, and for nobody on this forum to admit to that, is very pathetic, indeed.