This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#281crazyman32Posted 1/22/2013 10:06:55 PM
This topic is still going.I wonder if it can make it too 500 posts.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#282killakPosted 1/22/2013 10:10:28 PM(edited)
You're lying at this point, liar.

Are your pants on fire and you cannot get over any telephone wires? Having much trouble with those telephone wires, aren't you?

Your inability to provide a shred of evidence regarding these alegations of me being worse than you're done, does not bode well for you when I have rock solid proof of you doing it. You have hearsay, I have proof.

I don't deny that i've said things and even mocked you, and never have (despite your accusation) laughed at it.....point is, what you're doing here is "hey, he punched me so I ran him over with my car......it's fair". You have gone beyond insulting, to downright inhumane at this point. And all you can say in response is "you did it first"

And that has what to do with what? What do PMs have to do with anything?

You stated that you have proof of Astute's comment, yet it's not him you're bombarding with bottomfeeder PMs.

Lied about what? Not answering you is different than lying. And if I did lie about it, can you really blame me, for wanting to avoid your antagonistic demeaning and personal attacks?

You were lying about being Agent_Greer, just as you were lying about not being sad enough to keep evidence of old posts, when a few posts later you posted very old images from YOUR OWN IMAGE ACCOUNT. All you do is lie and back pedal. Anybody with half a brain could see this exchange and see that i'm standing firm whereas you're flipping about like a dying fish, going back on your words.

Well, I still hold some resentment, but if I am to communicate with my mom, I pretty much have to tolerate him as well. Unless you think I should just abandon my mother forever.

Anyway...

If you can't communicate with your mum without forgiving the man that abused you, let alone forgiving your mum for being with him, then the severity of your abuse is called into question.

You said that you have "outed me" before by posting on this forum very personal information about me, which proves that you have done it first, you double standardy hypocrite. Whether you did it in a joking manner or not, what you did is still very wrong, and for nobody on this forum to admit to that, is very pathetic, indeed.

No it doesn't prove that. You were bringing up my sexual abuse shortly after I came back here from Astutegamers. But hey, you like lying, so it's not like you'll admit to that.
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#283jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 10:10:58 PM
So can anyone recomend a good scifi of fantasy book?
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#284MourningReignsPosted 1/22/2013 10:12:00 PM
How to make a 500 topic? Make killak, velvet, and Greer all throw a fit.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#285crazyman32Posted 1/22/2013 10:13:24 PM
Greer is still going at it with his usual antics nothing new.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#286killakPosted 1/22/2013 10:17:58 PM
Just sent me another message.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#287BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 10:24:02 PM
jrr18 posted...
So can anyone recomend a good scifi of fantasy book?

I don't read. But if I did, I'd read the halo books. >_>
---
Polaroid
#288PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:24:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#289killakPosted 1/22/2013 10:24:30 PM
Greer is still going at it with his usual antics nothing new.

This is actually new. From his AstuteGamers meltdown, to PMing me over PSN and his "he did it first argument (OJ should've used it...sounds solid)"

To state things clear as day. Yes I laughed at him. I laughed at him for trying to use abuse as a reason to be a message board troll. I laughed at his behaviour, but I never once laughed at his abuse.

I did state that I personally didn't consider it abuse, because when we were kids (i'm 34 and he's just younger by less than a year), we got beaten when we f***ed up. I could've had my mum and stepdad in prison for the punishments I received, but it's just how it was back then.

His biggest evidence of me laughing at abuse, was when Astute and I were laughing at him for pulling such a desperate angle to be excused for his trolling.

he then took snaps of 2 posts, that he can lovingly take out of context at any given moment (which he did for quite a while afterwards on here).

We all know how much Greer likes to spin. After all, he accused me of wishing the Nazis wouldn't fail, because i believed that any dev that worked hard on their game, doesn't deserve to fail.

His middle name should be "Desperate Angle"
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#290jameswintertonPosted 1/22/2013 10:24:52 PM
It's so sad that a man in his 30s can act this much like one of the spoilt children on X-box live. I thought he was like 14 or something, but apparently he's a fully grown man who still trolls forums multiple times a day because other people like games that he doesn't like.

Oh and 'you did it first so I'm merely doing it back'

Sounds like a high school kid.
---
psn: jrwinterton