This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#31Battleship_GrayPosted 1/20/2013 10:11:30 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
PAAGGpewpew posted...
but I think I'm going to have to put the game away and go play some Metroid Prime instead or something.

A "PAAGG" and "pewpew" game.

Metroid Prime series are the old Metroid games in first person view, meaning they are as if you take Super Metroid and turn it into first person view. The games use the same formula, just in different views. Metroid games are action adventure, even if you consider Metroid Primes as PAAGGs, they are not simplistic and a straight corridor with no exploration and they do not follow normal modern PAAGG formulas, Einstein, sheesh. Go away if you're so painfully ignorant.

As for the topic:

"Press square to assassinate"

*walks up quietly to 2 feet behind the guard*

*presses square*

*nothing happens*

*guard turns around*

That's a whole lot of words to try to justify some hypocrisy Greer.

And it didn't even work.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#32SoliquidusPosted 1/20/2013 10:12:49 PM
crazyman32 posted...
PAAGGpewpew posted...
but I think I'm going to have to put the game away and go play some Metroid Prime instead or something.

A "PAAGG" and "pewpew" game. Way to live up to that user name Greer.

He is a well known hypocrite saying he hates pew pew games and plays them anyway.

Yeah and his favorite game is a pew pew game

You can shoot Arrows and Crossbows in Demons Souls. It is a pew pew game. The way they Handle and Aim sucks hard tho. From Software could probably take some advice from DICE and Sledgehammer Games on how to make the Pew Pew Game Demons Souls suck less and control better in this aspect
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#33velvet_hammerPosted 1/20/2013 10:14:43 PM
Go away Greer, oh and I told you Booster would get the boot that night.. You useless pm's you sent me put the cherry on top
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#34PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:20:28 PM
Well, I guess this is GameFaqs, and I have the option to not read the words of ignorant people.

Last chance BSG:

How is Metroid Prime like PAAGG of Duty?

Is MP just a corridor game with no exploration, no puzzles, no bosses, no platforming, etc. like all the other modern PAAGGs? Metroid Prime is nothing like a modern PAAGG, and neither is Half Life series.

Now when I say PAAGG, it means you play as a gun, since there is no playable character, so the gun must be the playable character. In Metroid Prime you can see the reflection of Samus in the visor. You also can morph into a ball and see Samus' entire body as well. On top of that you see Samus' entire body at save points.

Other than PAAGG of Duty being super linear scripted set piece sequence games with no exploration, they are also like 4 hours long, unlike Metroid Prime games that take around 20 hours. So, Metroid Primes are nothing like modern day PAAGGs that have bare bones gameplay with nothing to them aside from moving a crosshair and pewpewing objects.

Soliquidus posted...
The way they Handle and Aim sucks hard tho. From Software could probably take some advice from DICE and Sledgehammer Games on how to make the Pew Pew Game Demons Souls suck less and control better in this aspect

Nah, aiming with bow and arrow controls just fine.
#35SoliquidusPosted 1/20/2013 10:22:29 PM
Lol. Aiming with Bows in Demons Souls stinks

Terrible pew pew game
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#36Battleship_GrayPosted 1/20/2013 10:23:08 PM
Even more longs posts to unsuccessfully justify hypocrisy? It's not working Greer.

Kind of like the months you spent bashing NiNo Kuni only to talk it up now.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#37ManuKesnaPosted 1/20/2013 10:24:53 PM
Well, I guess this is GameFaqs, and I have the option to not read the words of ignorant people.

Last chance BSG:

How is Metroid Prime like PAAGG of Duty?

Is MP just a corridor game with no exploration, no puzzles, no bosses, no platforming, etc. like all the other modern PAAGGs? Metroid Prime is nothing like a modern PAAGG, and neither is Half Life series.

Now when I say PAAGG, it means you play as a gun, since there is no playable character, so the gun must be the playable character. In Metroid Prime you can see the reflection of Samus in the visor. You also can morph into a ball and see Samus' entire body as well. On top of that you see Samus' entire body at save points.

Other than PAAGG of Duty being super linear scripted set piece sequence games with no exploration, they are also like 4 hours long, unlike Metroid Prime games that take around 20 hours. So, Metroid Primes are nothing like modern day PAAGGs that have bare bones gameplay with nothing to them aside from moving a crosshair and pewpewing objects.

Soliquidus posted...
The way they Handle and Aim sucks hard tho. From Software could probably take some advice from DICE and Sledgehammer Games on how to make the Pew Pew Game Demons Souls suck less and control better in this aspect

Nah, aiming with bow and arrow controls just fine.

you can see the hands in fps games, you are failing really hard greer =/, i cant believe you keep making account just to troll this board lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#38crazyman32Posted 1/20/2013 10:24:59 PM
Even more longs posts to unsuccessfully justify hypocrisy? It's not working Greer.

Kind of like the months you spent bashing NiNo Kuni only to talk it up now.

Yeah I remember him trashing the game typical Greer.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#39PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:28:40 PM
The gunz in PAAGGs have mannequin hands on them.

Not like the gun has any feet or a body you can see or anything. The gunz just magically float in midair.
#40Banjo2553Posted 1/20/2013 10:29:08 PM(edited)
Since I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he completely ignored my post, I'm gonna give him the same treatment.

I just have a question though and it's been bugging me. What does PAAGG stand for?
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz