This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#301jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 10:36:17 PM
Bekness posted...
What does jrr18 stand for? is it your initials? just curious.

initials and a random number so it would be long enough.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#302BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 10:37:05 PM
Nice. I hate my initials. I didn't know gfaqs had a character limit. when I made my first account it was just "Bek"
---
Polaroid
#303killakPosted 1/22/2013 10:38:12 PM
You just sent me another message, Killak. I am not the only one sending messages, since you have done it too!

Yep, you're egging me on, like always. It's just like teasing a vicious dog, with trying to make the dog angry. Yes, of course the dog is trying to bite you.

That analogy wouldn't be face down in the mud, if the first message was from me. My responses are basically telling you to keep giving me more, you're just digging a hole.

He pmed me on PSN killak and tried his lies and trolling on me lol.

Amazingly desperate
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#304jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 10:38:41 PM
it might not but jrr came up with this name is not available so I put the numbers on.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#305BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 10:39:07 PM
Speaking of holes, a while ago I was laughing about that song "there's a hole in my bucket".

Hey Killa, call the leg warehouse, this dude needs something to stand on
---
Polaroid
#306crazyman32Posted 1/22/2013 10:43:57 PM
killak posted...
You just sent me another message, Killak. I am not the only one sending messages, since you have done it too!

Yep, you're egging me on, like always. It's just like teasing a vicious dog, with trying to make the dog angry. Yes, of course the dog is trying to bite you.

That analogy wouldn't be face down in the mud, if the first message was from me. My responses are basically telling you to keep giving me more, you're just digging a hole.

Amazingly desperate

He spelled hypocrite wrong the first pm so,he had to pm me again.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#307killakPosted 1/22/2013 10:45:05 PM
lol......oops. He might think i'm laughing about child abuse.
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#308crazyman32Posted 1/22/2013 10:45:53 PM
Bekness posted...
Speaking of holes, a while ago I was laughing about that song "there's a hole in my bucket".

Hey Killa, call the leg warehouse, this dude needs something to stand on

He is just Greer and he probably has several alt.accounts ready to go when he gets banned again.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#309BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 10:47:34 PM
Crazyman, I like your name. There was someone from Melbourne on another board called Crazy Cal. He was cool, and his sig said "Vaseline, you know what I mean"

My foot's itchy.
---
Polaroid
#310PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:47:43 PM
We both know I never laughed at your abuse. We laughed at you. And you called me a monster and a roared.

Let's see, a topic talking about the childhood abuse I endured, where people were making fun of it, and you said that my abuse was not abuse, and then you laughed at me?

You laughed at me in the same topic where people were making fun of my abuse, and then you said that my abuse was not abuse and then you laughed at me? That is proof you were mocking my abuse, liar.

You laughed at me in that topic. You laughed at me and said my abuse was not abuse. You laughed at me because I was abused, and then Astute says, "We're not laughing at childhood abuse, just yours", so, who is this "we", does that mean you too by chance? If not you, then who is/are the other person/people in "we"?

You just digged yourself a hole here in basically admitting to it. You are guilty.

killak posted...

You're also digging yourself a hole. When you respond that means that you want me to respond more, which basically means that you want it.

Amazingly desperate

What is more amazingly desperate is your hypocrisy, double standards and your denial and lies.

I really wish that people would be the bigger person and admit to the wrongs they have done. If you do or say something you should be responsible for your actions and fess up. When you do not fess up and instead you lie, it makes you a liar.