This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#321killakPosted 1/22/2013 11:14:22 PM
You're also digging yourself a hole. When you respond that means that you want me to respond more, which basically means that you want it.

lol. We're sitting at the bottom of the pit right now
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#322jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 11:14:54 PM
Bekness posted...
jrr18 posted...
/so just woundering how many people think canadians say eh after everything?

Nope. I dated a Canadian once. They're not like that at all. I hate those stupid stereotypes.

crazyman32 posted...
Thanks Bek ;-)

YW ^_^ This one guy I knew from Hawaii made me a voice recording. I still remember it, but I don't have it anymore. :(
This was like 10 years ago, we were on the FFX-SB together. He was cool.

I know Canadians don't sound like that I just wondered if people who arenít from Canada believe the stereotype.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#323jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 11:16:04 PM
killak posted...
You're also digging yourself a hole. When you respond that means that you want me to respond more, which basically means that you want it.

lol. We're sitting at the bottom of the pit right now

onward to china or more likely somewhere in the ocean!
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#324BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 11:16:40 PM
So are you Canadian? Which province?
---
Polaroid
#325crazyman32Posted 1/22/2013 11:17:07 PM
Bekness posted...
jrr18 posted...
/so just woundering how many people think canadians say eh after everything?

Nope. I dated a Canadian once. They're not like that at all. I hate those stupid stereotypes.

crazyman32 posted...
Thanks Bek ;-)

YW ^_^ This one guy I knew from Hawaii made me a voice recording. I still remember it, but I don't have it anymore. :(
This was like 10 years ago, we were on the FFX-SB together. He was cool.

what games you playing these days.I am from the west coast here Washington state.I say state because,some people even in the usa think of D.C. and forget there is a state with the same name.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#326jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 11:20:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#327BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 11:22:17 PM
crazyman32 posted...
what games you playing these days.I am from the west coast here Washington state.I say state because,some people even in the usa think of D.C. and forget there is a state with the same name.

Well, I haven't played my PS3 in ages because my controller broke. I keep forgetting to buy a new one. I mostly play Steam because my consoles are in the other room and it's more comfy in here (my bedroom)

I play a lot of stuff, really. I beat the Last Story on Wii a while ago, started Xenoblade but haven't touched it since. I got my Ps2 out and was playing Shadow Hearts: from the new world. I'm hoping to start Magna Carta 2 on 360 at some stage.

My problem is I buy too much, play too little and spend far too much time talking about games instead of playing them.

What are you playing?

Jrr18-

Cool. The guy I dated was from Alberta.
---
Polaroid