This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#41ManuKesnaPosted 1/20/2013 9:31:16 PM
The gunz in PAAGGs have mannequin hands on them.

Not like the gun has any feet or a body you can see or anything. The gunz just magically float in midair.

nope not really, you are jus making stuff up, i am really wondering if you have some mental issue or something like that =/
is not normal to act like you do
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#42AwayFromHerePosted 1/20/2013 9:32:08 PM
And the mods do nothing.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#43mogar002Posted 1/20/2013 9:33:38 PM
Yeah, it's kinda silly that the mods are doing nothing about all the trolling and flaming in this topic.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#44Battleship_GrayPosted 1/20/2013 9:34:31 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
And the mods do nothing.

Nah he's been banned countless times. He's just cockroach tenacious.

...And can't live without Gamefaqs, which might be the saddest thing ever.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#45crazyman32Posted 1/20/2013 9:37:09 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
And the mods do nothing.

Nah he's been banned countless times. He's just cockroach tenacious.

...And can't live without Gamefaqs, which might be the saddest thing ever.

That is true from the way he acts the only joy he truly gets in life is trolling on GameFaqs.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#46velvet_hammerPosted 1/20/2013 9:39:27 PM
I got his last alt booster banned.. funniest crap ever, I tricked this troll...told him he would be gone tomorrow, he denied it sent me some pm's and bam he was gone.. I'll get this new alt banned within a day again... his alts wont last as long as before :P
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#47PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:47:27 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
And the mods do nothing.

mogar002 posted...
Yeah, it's kinda silly that the mods are doing nothing about all the trolling and flaming in this topic.

^this

but most of the users on GameFaqs are full of hypocrisy and double standards. it is okay if they do it, but not me. I can get flamed to high heaven and the mods don't do anything about it but as soon as I do it, "NO U KANNOT DEW DAT!!!!!!!!!" I don't go around flaming people but people do it to me left and right. Well, I am a strong person and I am a martyr since I am sticking up for the people who feel the same way that I do. I say the truth and I stand up for what is right.

Anyway...

I have a couple questions here that anyone can answer:

- Okay, so what do you call a bunch of people that pick on one person? (face to face / in real life, in person)

- What do you call a bunch of people that pick on one person online?
#48jrr18Posted 1/20/2013 9:51:09 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
And the mods do nothing.

mogar002 posted...

^this

but most of the users on GameFaqs are full of hypocrisy and double standards. it is okay if they do it, but not me. I can get flamed to high heaven and the mods don't do anything about it but as soon as I do it, "NO U KANNOT DEW DAT!!!!!!!!!" I don't go around flaming people but people do it to me left and right. Well, I am a strong person and I am a martyr since I am sticking up for the people who feel the same way that I do. I say the truth and I stand up for what is right.

Anyway...

- Okay, so what do you call a bunch of people that pick on one person? (face to face / in real life, in person)

The next world leaders.
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#49double_O7Posted 1/20/2013 10:07:09 PM
AC aint got nothin on Bubsy 3Ds controls. Now THAT is an unplayable game.
---
Only Toonami, Saturday nights on [adult swim]
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/index.html
#50jameswintertonPosted 1/20/2013 10:24:35 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
And the mods do nothing.

mogar002 posted...

^this

Anyway...

Difference is in real life you wouldn't have the balls to blob up to a group of people and spout crap about their interests on a daily basis. Your pathetic trolling works purely on the basis that you're not accountable for any of the crap that you spurt out.

It's ridiculous for you to slime around on a board dedicated to specific interests, and spend day upon day flaming it, and then now you're playing the victim? pretending that you're being bullied?

Why not join a forum for people who hate games, and then maybe there's a chance that people wont laugh at you.
---
psn: jrwinterton