This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#51Battleship_GrayPosted 1/20/2013 10:29:25 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
I don't go around flaming people

Hahaha so much lies.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#52PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:29:56 PM
jameswinterton posted...
Difference is in real life you wouldn't have the balls to blob up to a group of people and spout crap about their interests on a daily basis. Your pathetic trolling works purely on the basis that you're not accountable for any of the crap that you spurt out.

It's ridiculous for you to slime around on a board dedicated to specific interests, and spend day upon day flaming it, and then now you're playing the victim? pretending that you're being bullied?

First of all, it is not me who is slimy, I do not slime around.

You're getting on my case for flaming games? Isn't flaming people worse??????!!There is a difference between hating on games and hating on people. I am not unprovoked.

Sooooooo......other people are not accountable for the crap and insults that they spurt out?

- Okay, so what do you call a bunch of people that pick on one person? (face to face / in real life, in person)

ANSWER: BULLIES

- What do you call a bunch of people that pick on one person online?

ANSWER: CYBER BULLIES

Do GameFaqs moderators do anything about it?

ANSWER: NO

Just what is it that GameFaqs moderators do?

ANSWER: I DON'T KNOW!
#53jameswintertonPosted 1/20/2013 10:34:16 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
jameswinterton posted...
Difference is in real life you wouldn't have the balls to blob up to a group of people and spout crap about their interests on a daily basis. Your pathetic trolling works purely on the basis that you're not accountable for any of the crap that you spurt out.

It's ridiculous for you to slime around on a board dedicated to specific interests, and spend day upon day flaming it, and then now you're playing the victim? pretending that you're being bullied?

First of all, it is not me who is slimy, I do not slime around.

You're getting on my case for flaming games? Isn't flaming people worse??????!!There is a difference between hating on games and hating on people. I am not unprovoked.

Sooooooo......other people are not accountable for the crap and insults that they spurt out?

- Okay, so what do you call a bunch of people that pick on one person? (face to face / in real life, in person)

ANSWER: BULLIES

- What do you call a bunch of people that pick on one person online?

ANSWER: CYBER BULLIES

Do GameFaqs moderators do anything about it?

ANSWER: NO

Just what is it that GameFaqs moderators do?

ANSWER: I DON'T KNOW!

Again, the problem is that people come here to discuss what they like about games, or to discuss games critically. You come here and shout at the top of your little E-lungs about how much everything sucks. Of course people are going to tell you how stupid you are.

Basically, dont piss off a group of people, and a group of people wont collectively tell you how worthless you are.

You've been doing it for years now, and it's way past the point where people should be just turning the other cheek.

And yes you do slime.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#54Battleship_GrayPosted 1/20/2013 10:34:50 PM
A 30-something year old man complaining about being bullied and cyber-bullied on a board that he's been banned from countless times but can't live without or be a member of without acting an ass. Wonders never cease.
---
#55jameswintertonPosted 1/20/2013 10:38:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56crazyman32Posted 1/20/2013 10:39:51 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
A 30-something year old man complaining about being bullied and cyber-bullied on a board that he's been banned from countless times but can't live without or be a member of without acting an ass. Wonders never cease.

I know it's amazing isn't it he brought this upon himself so no one is bailing him out anytime soon.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#57Battleship_GrayPosted 1/20/2013 10:39:53 PM
jameswinterton posted...

I dunno if you saw his explosion on Marcus' private message boards. It was really depressing.

I did, which is why I laughed at "I don't go around flaming people."

I don't condone how some people use personal, real life, details to flame Greer, but the levels he's lowered himself to are just as bad, if not worse, judging by that thread.
---
#58crazyman32Posted 1/20/2013 10:42:47 PM
jameswinterton posted...

A mentally challenged 30 year old man though.

I dunno if you saw his explosion on Marcus' private message boards. It was really depressing.

I was almost sympathetic, given that the admins there were editing his posts and all, but then I realised that he was making personal attacks about a guy's dead dad.

He has no right to talk about being bullied, he's a horrible person.

That right there shows why he deserves no sympathy he is an awful troll and a jerk.
---
#59Battleship_GrayPosted 1/20/2013 10:48:45 PM
crazyman32 posted...
jameswinterton posted...

That right there shows why he deserves no sympathy he is an awful troll and a jerk.

He actually made fun of another user being sexually abused by his now deceased father. The (edited for censorship) title of the thread was "[XXXX] loves the taste of his daddy's [genitals] and {XXXX] cannot get enough [genitals] & [ejaculate]"

Yeah, classy, but he never flames.
---
#60crazyman32Posted 1/20/2013 10:53:06 PM
crazyman32 posted...
jameswinterton posted...

He actually made fun of another user being sexually abused by his now deceased father. The (edited for censorship) title of the thread was "[XXXX] loves the taste of his daddy's [genitals] and {XXXX] cannot get enough [genitals] & [ejaculate]"

Yeah, classy, but he never flames.

Yeah that is Greer always classy and he will probably deny he did all that of course.
---