This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#61velvet_hammerPosted 1/21/2013 12:01:18 AM
I MADE GREER CRACK LMAO, these pm's are freaking hilarious as well..
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#62PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:02:34 AM
crazyman32 posted...
jameswinterton posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
A 30-something year old man complaining about being bullied and cyber-bullied on a board that he's been banned from countless times but can't live without or be a member of without acting an ass. Wonders never cease.

A ..... 30 year old man though.

I dunno if you saw his explosion on Marcus' private message boards. It was really depressing.

I was almost sympathetic, given that the admins there were editing his posts and all, but then I realised that he was making personal attacks about a guy's dead dad.

He has no right to talk about being bullied, he's a horrible person.

That right there shows why he deserves no sympathy he is an awful troll and a jerk.

Actually, you guys should never speak about something you know absolutely nothing about.

These people FIRST made personal attacks about a dead father and grandmother, and in addition personal attacks about very personal information telling it to everyone out in public, including taking private login information and tracking down on facebook and then releasing those photos on GameFaqs. Not only that but they make jokes about child abuse, so the personal attacks about the guy's dead dad was really in response.

RIGHT BACK AT YOU! PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTHS, YOU BACKSTABBING DOUBLE STANDARD HIPOCRITES

Oh, but people are so ignorant that Killak, SomnusNemoris as well as Methos did the same thing first, and have done worse and continue to do so.

Your double standard hypocrisy is disgusting, and I suppose you all think it was okay for them to do all that stuff first, but when I do it, no, it's not okay.

Why the ugly hypocrisy from you guys? Seriously, look into a mirror.

Also, many of you are breaking the law.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-internet-harassment-laws.htm

GameFaqs moderators, most of the people in this topic are internet bullies and constantly engage in harassment and insults, and you sit idly by as they do these illegal activities.

It is harassment, clear and simple. You have all these people against one person. Who is the bully here?
#63crazyman32Posted 1/21/2013 12:04:14 AM
velvet_hammer posted...

lol he is raging again
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#64NightwishPosted 1/21/2013 12:04:57 AM
incoming PAAGGpewpew ban in 3...2....
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#65Devilman_AmonPosted 1/21/2013 12:08:14 AM
If people really hacked into or spread someone's personal info from Facebook that is indeed not cool and crossing the line and yes maybe I'm not sure but a breach of libel....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#66Battleship_GrayPosted 1/21/2013 12:10:04 AM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
so the personal attacks about the guy's dead dad was really in response.

"I don't go around flaming people."
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#67jameswintertonPosted 1/21/2013 12:11:28 AM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
crazyman32 posted...
jameswinterton posted...
A 30-something year old man complaining about being bullied and cyber-bullied on a board that he's been banned from countless times but can't live without or be a member of without acting an ass. Wonders never cease.

I dunno if you saw his explosion on Marcus' private message boards. It was really depressing.

I was almost sympathetic, given that the admins there were editing his posts and all, but then I realised that he was making personal attacks about a guy's dead dad.

That right there shows why he deserves no sympathy he is an awful troll and a jerk.

Actually, you guys should never speak about something you know absolutely nothing about.

These people FIRST made personal attacks about a dead father and grandmother, and in addition personal attacks about very personal information telling it to everyone out in public, including taking private login information and tracking down on facebook and then releasing those photos on GameFaqs. Not only that but they make jokes about child abuse, so the personal attacks about the guy's dead dad was really in response.

RIGHT BACK AT YOU! PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTHS, YOU BACKSTABBING DOUBLE STANDARD HIPOCRITES

Oh, but people are so ignorant that Killak, SomnusNemoris as well as Methos did the same thing first, and have done worse and continue to do so.

Your double standard hypocrisy is disgusting, and I suppose you all think it was okay for them to do all that stuff first, but when I do it, no, it's not okay.

GameFaqs moderators, most of the people in this topic are internet bullies and constantly engage in harassment and insults, and you sit idly by as they do these illegal activities.

It is harassment, clear and simple. You have all these people against one person. Who is the bully here?

It's not bullying when you're acting aggressive, like you always do, in every topic you make.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#68NightwishPosted 1/21/2013 12:12:48 AM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
crazyman32 posted...
jameswinterton posted...

*Hypocrites
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#69Space_MonkyPosted 1/21/2013 12:17:23 AM
false sense of persecution... interesting.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#70PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:18:58 AM
crazyman32 posted...

So, then what do you think about the people who did those things first? You only think I am the jerk, despite Killak, Astute, Methos, and crew all did the same, long ago?

You think that is fine because you are a hypocrite or what?

Also, your harassment is illegal.

jameswinterton posted...

Since those people did the same thing first, does that also make them horrible people?

Or are you just a hypocrite?

crazyman32 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

lol he is raging again

hypocrite.

If you are not a hypocrite then you must say the same thing about them as you did with me.

not raging, just calling you double standard hypocrites out.

You are all cyber bullies and you have stalked and harassed me all across the internet, and should all feel ashamed of yourselves.

All of you against me, you are all big boy internet tough guys. I am sure your parents must be proud of you.