This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#71mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 12:23:12 AM
This just in: AXKSION lacks the coordination to use R1, X and the analogue stick at the same time. You really do find modern games difficult, don't you? Would you prefer it if it was turn based, so you could take a few minutes to get your fingers on all the buttons, ready for the next jump?
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#72NightwishPosted 1/21/2013 12:23:20 AM
was hypocrite on your word of the day calendar?
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#73NightwishPosted 1/21/2013 12:24:34 AM
mcsmellington posted...
This just in: AXKSION lacks the coordination to use R1, X and the analogue stick at the same time. You really do find modern games difficult, don't you? Would you prefer it if it was turn based, so you could take a few minutes to get your fingers on all the buttons, ready for the next jump?

i heard atari controls are pretty spot-on and not too confusing, big ol red button and a joystick
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#74jrr18Posted 1/21/2013 12:27:05 AM
So PAAGGpewpew how can there be laws about the internet when no one country controls it and the UN is made up of incompetent bureaucrats who couldn’t lead the way out their own homes? Also do you take bonus damage from fire?
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#75RoxasANobodyPosted 1/21/2013 12:32:30 AM
Is this another axsion alt? Do you ever get bored?
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#76Ninja4HPosted 1/21/2013 12:34:25 AM
mcsmellington posted...

He could only have 2 fingers. Now how do you feel, you heartless bastard?!
---
"Riding the Lightning"
PSN - VoodooPimp138 {-} MGO - thelastninja
#77crazyman32Posted 1/21/2013 12:36:57 AM
RoxasANobody posted...

Yeah it's Greer again and he is obsessed with GameFaqs.He will be back when this name gets banned soon most likely.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#78PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:41:23 AM
crazyman32 posted...
RoxasANobody posted...

Yeah it's Greer again and he is obsessed with GameFaqs.He will be back when this name gets banned soon most likely.

I am still waiting to hear about how I am a bad person, but they are not, despite them doing the same thing to me for years and years and my response was in response.

Are you just a hypocrite or what?

What gave them the right to make jokes about other peoples' dead relatives and their child abuse?

I am waiting your answer, hypocrite.

jrr18 posted...
So PAAGGpewpew how can there be laws about the internet when no one country controls it and the UN is made up of incompetent bureaucrats who couldn’t lead the way out their own homes?

Yes, this occurred to me as well. However, GameFaqs ToS states that illegal activities are not tolerated and it is an option when you mark someone's message, so why are these people allowed to keep doing it?

It seems like I am the one with all the power if they are divulging all their attention toward me.

Is this topic not proof enough that GameFaqs moderators do nothing about cyber bullying / harassment / stalking across the entire internet, stealing personal log in information to facebook then posting pics, creating hateful topics on other websites, sending hateful facebook messages, and the moderators on GameFaqs also do nothing about flaming.

Things I see on a normal basis that GameFaqs moderators let people here get away with:

recommending burning down someone's home

flaming (with every insult under the sun)

jokes about dead people

jokes about child abuse

So, I just proved that a few users here did the same thing long before, they are very guilty.

But are other people calling them hypocrites with double standards? What gives them the right to do it? They're not bad people, but I am, despite them doing those things for years and years, and my response was in response?
#79mcsmellingtonPosted 1/21/2013 12:44:19 AM
Ninja4H posted...
mcsmellington posted...

He could only have 2 fingers. Now how do you feel, you heartless bastard?!

Haha... Oh... Now I feel bad :( I hope he finds it in his heart to forgive me.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#80crazyman32Posted 1/21/2013 12:47:09 AM
I have him on ignore so,of course I only see his posts when he is quoted.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.