This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ass Creed series probably has the worst controls in a VG ever. AC = unplayable

#91PAAGGpewpew(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:12:40 AM
jameswinterton posted...
Because we've all seen you do it publicly, we haven't seen them do it.

If they are as bad as you at least they're subtle and dont ruin our enjoyment of the site.

How is this guy able to get away with saying things that would get the normal GF user banned instantly? The mods let him say this despite real life violence having happened in real life that originated from internet forums. And if someone really burned me alive, seriously mods?wtf

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64091537
CrimsonGear80
Posted 9/19/2012 9:32:34 PM
and you were the one who said you wanted to burn my house down

no, i suggested it to one of the many other innocent victims on this board that want you gone.

Plus you can see how I'm treated in this very topic. Oh and Astute has been sending me hate mail via Facebook today too. Plus you can ask a lot of people and they would tell you that what I say is true.

Battleship_Gray posted...
PAAGGpewpew posted...
creating hateful topics on other websites

Like you did?

Oh, let's see, was it in response to years and years of other people creating hateful topics about me?

Was there already a hateful topic about me on AstuteGamers, before I even created an account and posted that? Why yes, yes there was. Ask Verusius, the admin there, he deleted it.

Go ask the administrator over at AstuteGamers, Verusius. He knows that Astute can post, edit and alter messages of other users and that he did.

Did Astute and Killak and Methos and others make the same kind of topics and posts that were very hateful toward me? Have they posted really messed up stuff on GameFaqs? Why yes, yes they did and they were much much worse.

So, you're just going to say that I did, and they didn't?

Why the hypocrisy? Why the double standards? Why is it okay for them? Because you like them and they're your friends so you overlook that and then you call me out when I'm retaliating over years and years and years of internet stalking / harassment / cyber bullying?

Over the years have Crimson, Killak, Astute, Methos, etc., say physically threatening things to me, advise others to burn my house down, call me every insult under the sun, post hateful topics on here and AstuteGamers, and send me hate mail over Facebook, steal my login info from facebook to find me and then publicly post my photos here, and then post very private hurtful information about me that I do not want other people knowing?

Seriously, go away hypocrites. How the hell can you live with your hypocrisy? Seriously, go look into a mirror before you judge others when you did the same things first.

So, BSG, "Like I did?", what about "Like they did, years ago?"???? You call me out when my response was in retaliation from what they did first? What they have said about me is far worse and meaner. It is very mean spirited, and do you really feel proud of yourself with ganging up against little old me, just one person, against the lot of you?

hypocrites

Most of you should be banned, however for some reason every time you all more than break the ToS, the GF moderators seem to turn a blind eye to you. You have diplomatic immunity like the bad guy in Lethal Weapon 2?

Offensive insult after insult, how are you guys, especially Crimson, still here???? Why do GameFaqs moderators not take cyber bullying / harassment / stalking seriously and why do they do nothing about it? Need I create a Youtube video calling you guys out, and commenting on the actions of GameFaqs moderators?

I am the bad person, and they're not, despite them doing the same thing to me first? What, that doesn't make any f***ing sense!!!!!!???
#92Space_MonkyPosted 1/21/2013 1:21:45 AM
http://tinyurl.com/byl8oa8
---
The fiction will see the real.
#93velvet_hammerPosted 1/21/2013 1:22:24 AM
MEGAMELTDOWN LMAO
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#94leopoldsharkPosted 1/21/2013 1:23:00 AM
Remember when you were a kid and you didn't blame the controls, you adapted to them and got better at the game? You should probably try that.
#95BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/21/2013 1:23:53 AM
Greer plz D:
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#96jameswintertonPosted 1/21/2013 1:24:22 AM
so stop coming here.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#97Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/21/2013 1:25:51 AM
PROTIP:

You are all spending too much time here. Go out, make new friends, ruin old friendships, try a new restaurant, have a walk. Whatever you do don't interact with each other in a message boards about videogames, because you have failed miserably at that and it's time to move on. No one should get this crazy about games. I'm speaking to everyone so please feel free to quote me like you do each other as if this is some sort of real debate. Egos and emotions that's all there is here so move on to something better!
#98Battleship_GrayPosted 1/21/2013 1:29:31 AM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
jameswinterton posted...

Oh, let's see, was it in response to years and years of other people creating hateful topics about me?

But you still did it though right? I've had a single poster say that I molested my former students and daughter as well as display overt racism and I never felt the need to go down the same road.

So your former statement of "I don't go around flaming people" is an outright lie.

PAAGGpewpew posted...

So, you're just going to say that I did, and they didn't?

Why the hypocrisy? Why the double standards? Why is it okay for them? Because you like them and they're your friends so you overlook that and then you call me out when

1:39 am: "I don't condone how some people use personal, real life, details to flame Greer, but the levels he's lowered himself to are just as bad, if not worse, judging by that thread."

Also, they haven't been banned nearly as much as you have, most not at all (for trolling presumably). Aren't so negative and antagonistic as you are regularly, with the arguable exception of Astute. And, most importantly, you can actually have a real conversation with them because they aren't just schtick and can actually behave and converse like real people as opposed to acting like the personification of all the internet's worst memes.

For all their faults, and for as much as the personal nonsense between you all makes me ill at times it's not a double standard because they can act like people at least part of the time. You can't. It's all endless complaining about nonsensical gaming gripes, completely dismissing or insulting any opinion that differs from yours. Bashing games for months on end just to later on support them. Whining about being "bullied."

Nothing but that, FOR YEARS, and you're a grown man. I've said it before: I liked soundcell, conversed with you back then. I thought you had interesting perspectives and views and a sense of humor. Now you're just a caricature of an internet troll.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#99Space_MonkyPosted 1/21/2013 1:36:38 AM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
PROTIP:

You are all spending too much time here. Go out, make new friends, ruin old friendships, try a new restaurant, have a walk. Whatever you do don't interact with each other in a message boards about videogames, because you have failed miserably at that and it's time to move on. No one should get this crazy about games. I'm speaking to everyone so please feel free to quote me like you do each other as if this is some sort of real debate. Egos and emotions that's all there is here so move on to something better!

decent advice. unfortunately, i think trying to reason at this point is futile.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#100Battleship_GrayPosted 1/21/2013 1:40:34 AM
Space_Monky posted...
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
PROTIP:

decent advice. unfortunately, i think trying to reason at this point is futile.

He does raise a very valid point.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/ http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat