This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm losing interest in games. Help me, fellow gamers. Is this a phase?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm losing interest in games. Help me, fellow gamers. Is this a phase?
3 years ago#1
Same thing has been happening with anime. I just can't get into it anymore. I can just barely sit down and play a game anymore before getting bored. Take Dragon Age 2, the final mission is available yet the game is SO boring I can't bring myself to finish it.

I can't sit down for more than a hour for Assassin's Creed III without getting bored now. I can't bring myself to finish the post game of Pokemon Black 2. I LOVE Borderlands 2 but I can't even bring myself put the disc into the console :/ . I loved the stealth mechanics of Batman Arkham series and Deus Ex: HR but I can't even play 10 minutes of Dishonored without being bored out of my mind. I can't finish the post game of Tales of Graces f. I've been delaying that one for months now.

What's happening? These past few days, I've been sitting in a chair watching Youtube videos and browsing GameFaqs. I'm turning into a lazy bum. Halp like nao pls. This needs to end.
HS Beta of Current Events. Official Insecteon of Eevee Corps. Official Insecteon of Pokemon X Board.
3 years ago#2
Get off gamefaqs and out of your chair. Go do something completely non-game related for a while..

Go chill with some friends, don't even think about gaming for like a month. Then come back as you feel the desire to play return.
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
3 years ago#3
You are getting older. That's all.
http://sadtrombone.com/
3 years ago#4
Play Heavy Rain and it will put you back on the right track.
[URL=[IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2317711033.png[/IMG][/URL]
3 years ago#5
boredofyou posted...
Get off gamefaqs and out of your chair. Go do something completely non-game related for a while..

Go chill with some friends, don't even think about gaming for like a month. Then come back as you feel the desire to play return.

It's too cold to chill with friends. Plus, my friends like to play CoD all day long :/ . There's almost nothing else to do but video games, anime, and internet and I've lost interest in two of those.
HS Beta of Current Events. Official Insecteon of Eevee Corps. Official Insecteon of Pokemon X Board.
3 years ago#6
Well AC3 and DAO2 aren't great games anyways
3 years ago#7
No, it's not a phase. It's AIDS.
PSN: romanblade86
3 years ago#8
Rotary4eva posted...
You are getting older. That's all.

Sadly...
3 years ago#9
Why make a topic exactly like this on the anime board?
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
3 years ago#10
Scarecrow1711 posted...
boredofyou posted...

It's too cold to chill with friends. Plus, my friends like to play CoD all day long :/ . There's almost nothing else to do but video games, anime, and internet and I've lost interest in two of those.

I suppose you might need to find new hobbies. I have way too much to do and less time to do it in. I've grown to like gaming even more, though I don't play them nearly as much as I did while at school/uni.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm losing interest in games. Help me, fellow gamers. Is this a phase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived