This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm losing interest in games. Help me, fellow gamers. Is this a phase?

#31Scarecrow1711(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:11:02 AM
B-bump
---
HS Beta of Current Events. Official Insecteon of Eevee Corps. Official Insecteon of Pokemon X Board.
#32theatrical_catPosted 1/21/2013 10:17:33 AM
Wow, most of you guys are dicks. Stop insulting his choice in games and saying he's getting too old.

Yes, TC, this is just a phase. It'll pass.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#33MGS4SNAKEPosted 1/21/2013 10:36:41 AM
Its a phase.

I own a couple of new games that for some reason I haven't been able to finish, being lazy about it plays a role. TC if it helps, I'm in my mid 20s. I know. Its an issue that most gamers don't want to admit themselves, as we get older we don't have time for things we used to do, responsibilities kick in any way or form. The most common is that Video Games are becoming or already is the same year in & year out, so we get bored it.

Its a scary thing, one day you're glued to the TV enjoying a game for hours, the next time you'll dedicate an hour max, months later you don't feel like picking up the controller. It happens to the best of us.

All I do now is catch up on TV shows (non MTV), come to Gfaqs, FB, workout, my job & kids.
---
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - AE