The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only problem with Ninokuni are the character designs. Should be alt costumes

#1PAAGGpewpewPosted 1/20/2013 9:42:44 PM
The only problems I have with Ninokuni are most of the main characters, with their personalities and design (Oliver and Drippy especially, but then Esther & Swaine). Is there a full list of party characters somewhere, preferably pictures?

Any chance of unlockable costumes or DLC, such as like a Tales game?

Ninokuni should have Rogue Galaxy and Dark Cloud alternate costumes for the characters.

everything else aside from the main characters looks almost flawless (well, could have been better with more traditional turn based / ATB combat, like in normal classic JRPGs), but other than characters I cannot be too nitpicky.

Cannot wait to play Ninokuni, but I think I am going to rent or buy cheap and not first day. If the game shocks me then perhaps I would buy it at some point. Demo is pretty great though.

The characters here look horrendous, but the gameplay itself is fantastic and the environment is gorgeous, at least.

http://www.mcmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1339052400e126b2b0a86eb1cd9a4ce146dddba7e2.jpg

Any chance of alternate costumes to fix the character design flaws that many seem to have a problem with?
#2ZignoffPosted 1/20/2013 10:53:11 PM
Lol, Only Problem Ninokuni has is it's outdated, tedious, and terribly bad combat mechanics, which is basically your major game function.
---
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/
#3BeknessPosted 1/20/2013 10:54:29 PM
Who the hell cares about their costumes?
---
I wish I had pepperoni.
#4velvet_hammerPosted 1/21/2013 12:37:20 AM
Go away Greer
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#5Devilman_AmonPosted 1/21/2013 12:38:40 AM
RPGs in general should have changeable outfits imo
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#6RoxasANobodyPosted 1/21/2013 12:43:06 AM
BlogFAQs gets pretty interesting at night nowadays.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#7pokemon_45_79_1Posted 1/21/2013 12:46:44 AM
Oliver does change clothes during the game he goes from his starting outfit to the cape one thats shown in the Volcano part of the demo who knows how many more changes he has with clothes.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.