This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make me an exclusive list please :)

#1CelesEsperIce3Posted 1/20/2013 10:35:07 PM
I avoided the PS3 this generation simply because I didn't have the money or time to invest in another system and it was the loser of the three.(Don't argue, just my opinion, could care less about facts). That said I feel like there have been many good exclusive JRPG's and maybe a few WRPG's that I would like to play someday when the PS3 becomes dirt cheap cause PS4 is out. I have a 360 so if its on that too I probably have it.

Could someone please make me a list of great PS3 exclusives that I should hunt down when this happens? Please avoid racing games, shooters, and sports, but anything else interesting or good would be appreciated. A short sentence explaining why would be a nice bonus.
---
Go ahead, believe everything the media tells you, they would never lie to you, right?
#2RyuuHou25Posted 1/20/2013 10:51:40 PM
Pay me 10 dollars, and sure.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3BeknessPosted 1/20/2013 10:52:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_3-only_games
---
I wish I had pepperoni.
#4PHEEliNUXPosted 1/20/2013 10:55:05 PM
LMAO making a whole list would take forever

Exclusive JRPGs that i know(Not complete though)

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Record of Agarest War 2

Disgaea 3(Not sure if it counts since there is a Vita port)

Disgaea 4

Disgaea Dimension 2(TBA in Japan)

Trinity Universe

Cross Edge

NieR: Replicant(Not sure about this)

Atelier Ayesha

Atelier Meruru

Atelier Totoru(Not sure of any of the Atelier games names, Just that they have Atelier in it)

Mugen Souls

Attouteki Yuugi Mugen Souls Z(TBA Japan)

These are all the ones i know
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#5CyricsServantPosted 1/20/2013 11:02:49 PM
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
Could someone please make me a list of great PS3 exclusives that I should hunt down when this happens? Please avoid racing games, shooters, and sports, but anything else interesting or good would be appreciated. A short sentence explaining why would be a nice bonus.

Valkyria Chronicles - Amazing srpg that thinks outside the box. It has some Skies of Arcadia cameos. It's probably my favorite game this gen, and it's definitely worth playing.

Demon's Souls - If you enjoyed Dark Souls, you'll enjoy this.

Infamous 1 + 2 - They're the best open world super hero games starring an original super hero. If you're a fan of either Prototype or Crackdown you should fall in love with Infamous.

Heavy Rain - One of the best adventure games of this gen, in the same camp as Zack & Wiki and The Walking Dead.

Little Big Planet 1 or 2 - You'll get access to an incredible amount of content. Some of the levels are extremely creative too, and it's fun to play through video game homage levels.

Yakuza 3 + 4 - A fun beat-em-up with RPG elements, a convoluted but fun story, and over the top cut-scenes. Think of it as Shenmue's spiritual successor.

God of War 3 - On of the better action games this gen. This game has the best boss fights in the entire series.

Heavenly Sword - This game has solid rock-paper-scissors style combat, and some of the best motion capture, voice acting, and characters you'll find in a game this gen . . . despite being pretty damn old. It's definitely more than just a God of War "clone."
#6Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/21/2013 12:33:49 AM
I have a huge list of exclusives but since you decided the PS3 was a loser this gen, just your opinion not going to argue. I'm going to decide you unworthy of my list! Carry on.
#7CelesEsperIce3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 6:49:18 PM
Thank you very much CyricsServant. That is exactly the type of list that I was hoping for and will help me immensely when I finally get a PS3. If anyone would like to add to that list with more great games, or just ones you loved that most wouldn't call great, I would also be grateful. :)

To the rest of you... It's called reading comprehension. Sadly only one of you had it and was able to understand my post, focus on the important part , and provide an intelligent well written answer.

I appreciate you sorta trying too PHEEliNUX, but an entire exclusive list does me little good if its filled with blah. I just want to know which ones were exceptional and worth playing. All that is JRPG is not gold ;)
---
Go ahead, believe everything the media tells you, they would never lie to you, right?