This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final fantasy III is pretty hard for a FF game. (The PSN Version from DS)

#21badboyPosted 1/22/2013 1:16:46 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
I didn't think FF3 DS was particularly hard. A bit challenging, sure... and it does require a bit of grinding, but it's not that hard. FF4 DS is pretty hard though.

3 wasn't difficult but the final dungeon was insane. Not only the random monsters were tough, the player is supposed to defeat 5 strong bosses as well as the final boss *after* the point of no return (no save/healing). It wouldn't be as difficult if the magic system was a little more generous.
#22AwesomeOSaucePosted 1/22/2013 2:38:05 AM
badboy posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
I didn't think FF3 DS was particularly hard. A bit challenging, sure... and it does require a bit of grinding, but it's not that hard. FF4 DS is pretty hard though.

3 wasn't difficult but the final dungeon was insane. Not only the random monsters were tough, the player is supposed to defeat 5 strong bosses as well as the final boss *after* the point of no return (no save/healing). It wouldn't be as difficult if the magic system was a little more generous.

I laugh at you xD

These is what FF games were before they got easy and catered toward the casual mainstream starting with FF7.
I remembered being disappointed at how short an easy North Cave was.

Back in the day you would have to take a whole afternoon off with no interruptions and just focus on beating the final dungeon in an FF game.
good times.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#23nonexistingheroPosted 1/22/2013 2:46:47 AM(edited)
...regular FF4 is much easier than FF4 DS though. And the final dungeon in FF7 is still fairly large, with all of the branching paths. Although the same can be said for FF6, 8 and 9. Just going straight to the final boss is fast though. Maybe 5-10 minutes (assuming you got rid of the other bosses).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.