This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The PS3 seriously needs more first person western shooters.

#11RafedxPosted 1/21/2013 9:44:42 AM
Shineboxer posted...
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
The 360 has amazing FPS games like Halo and they also have amazing third person shooters like the Gears of War game. I will gladly have JRPGs completely extinct if we can have a few better FPS games. Especially western FPS!

Buy a 360 if that's what you want. The consoles are different and they both have their mainstays in terms of different types of games.

Seriously people, if you get all the systems including a gaming PC you will have so many doors open to you, as a gamer that is. If all you care about is the pride in owning a piece of electronics then there really is no helping you.

Mind you it seems a lot of people here prefer to wine about consoles and games rather then actually play them. :/

almost the entire top ten games sold on PS3 are shooters, If you think one group is different, then you are delusional.

Are those top 10 multi platform? I was talking about exclusive games more so then the other. (Also I don't mean TPS, just FPS games which the 360 is known for.)
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.