This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop dosent have any games listed >>>

#1whatnow12012Posted 1/21/2013 12:19:59 PM
I been looking through Gamestop.coms website they do not have any of the newest games listed or have it listed as a Place-Holder date meaning 12-31-13.

I cant find

Lightining Returns
Tales of Xillia
Dragon Age 3
Dark Souls 2

However I looked at other sites other than Gamestop they have some of these listed from Lightining Returns as a May release then Dragon Age 3 for TBD 2013 or Q4 2013 which is a placeholder date.

Dark Souls is also listed as 12-31-12 while other games such as Tales of Xillia isnt even found or mentioned on any of the sites. But some of the forums say maybe Summer or Fall 2013.

Remember ME is coming this June, while South Park is coming this April I think. and I found a date for Metro Last Light but forgot what that was.

Others such as some portable games are not listed either such as Shin Megami IV which is TBD Q4 2013 late this year which is a 3DS exclusive.

God Eater 2 is also TBD 2013 which is a Dual Generation game for the PSP & Vita but the Vita version is more superior cause of the Tech behind the Vita but the PSP version should look just as sharp or close to the Original PSP game.

Still Gamestop should have some of these listed for preorder cause they been announced ages ago.

Some games I can understand cause they are to far away or cause of Localization from Japan would take longer such as a Shin Megami IV or a God Eater 2 game over a traditonal game like a Call of Duty or western game.

Still Gamestop isnt the only place in town so I am glad I found some of these games listed and I can go ahead and put together a plan on how & when to get these games and also when to start gathering my money together for them.

So I am not joining the next-gen ban wagon cause many of these games will still be on current gen from Dragon Age 3 to Saints Row 4 also WWE 14 so why do I need to join over to next gen paying almost 600 + for a new console.

also just cause next gen comes out dosent mean this gen is done with we have learned this on the PSP & PS2.
#2shads3055Posted 1/21/2013 1:54:51 PM
I think its because its to far and could be next gen so they wo.t list it
#3tisukoPosted 1/21/2013 1:56:23 PM
Didn't Bioware/EA already say that Dragon Age 3 will be a next gen game?
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#4ExtremeLightPosted 1/21/2013 1:57:48 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
I been looking through Gamestop.coms website they do not have any of the newest games listed or have it listed as a Place-Holder date meaning 12-31-13.

I cant find

Lightining Returns
Tales of Xillia
Dragon Age 3
Dark Souls 2

However I looked at other sites other than Gamestop they have some of these listed from Lightining Returns as a May release then Dragon Age 3 for TBD 2013 or Q4 2013 which is a placeholder date.

Dark Souls is also listed as 12-31-12 while other games such as Tales of Xillia isnt even found or mentioned on any of the sites. But some of the forums say maybe Summer or Fall 2013.

Remember ME is coming this June, while South Park is coming this April I think. and I found a date for Metro Last Light but forgot what that was.

Others such as some portable games are not listed either such as Shin Megami IV which is TBD Q4 2013 late this year which is a 3DS exclusive.

God Eater 2 is also TBD 2013 which is a Dual Generation game for the PSP & Vita but the Vita version is more superior cause of the Tech behind the Vita but the PSP version should look just as sharp or close to the Original PSP game.

Still Gamestop should have some of these listed for preorder cause they been announced ages ago.

Some games I can understand cause they are to far away or cause of Localization from Japan would take longer such as a Shin Megami IV or a God Eater 2 game over a traditonal game like a Call of Duty or western game.

Still Gamestop isnt the only place in town so I am glad I found some of these games listed and I can go ahead and put together a plan on how & when to get these games and also when to start gathering my money together for them.

So I am not joining the next-gen ban wagon cause many of these games will still be on current gen from Dragon Age 3 to Saints Row 4 also WWE 14 so why do I need to join over to next gen paying almost 600 + for a new console.

also just cause next gen comes out dosent mean this gen is done with we have learned this on the PSP & PS2.

Lightning returns doesn't even have a real release date yet.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!