This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you ready for next gen?

#31ExtremeLightPosted 1/21/2013 3:40:11 PM
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
No, I lack the money for a new system. Economy is a b**** these days.

What if it cost $350?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#32jammiesPosted 1/21/2013 4:05:19 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
No, I lack the money for a new system. Economy is a b**** these days.

What if it cost $350?

It does.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#33SexySamSosa67Posted 1/21/2013 4:07:27 PM
Not really. I got my PS3 in Summer 2009
---
Eminem Is The Greatest Musician Of All Time
Shawn Michaels Is The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
#34ab2c4Posted 1/21/2013 4:24:21 PM
Yes, it should have been here 15 months ago.
#35TronBonne09Posted 1/21/2013 4:28:02 PM
Hucast9 posted...
TronBonne09 posted...
Not even close. I haven't played enough games from last gen, or this gen....I don't want to add next gen stuff to my backlog. But that's my fault for buying more games than I have time to play, I guess.

But think about what you're saying though. This is a selfish reason to want to hold back progress into next gen.

Uh, sure......? I fully admitted it's my fault for buying too many games. I only blame myself for the situation I'm in. I thought the topic was "Are you ready for next gen?" And I said no. And gave my reason. Doesn't mean I want to stop next gen from happening, just that I'm not ready/don't want to add more games to my backlog.
---
"It's showtime!" - Phantom R ~ Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
http://backloggery.com/tronbonne
#36Arin_ApokolipsPosted 1/21/2013 4:32:18 PM
Give me 1 more year and I'll be ready. I think GTA 5 will push this current gen to its max, just like San Andreas did with the last gen. After that, there's no where to go but next gen.
---
The world is your playground.
#37Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:34:09 PM
TronBonne09 posted...
Hucast9 posted...
TronBonne09 posted...
Not even close. I haven't played enough games from last gen, or this gen....I don't want to add next gen stuff to my backlog. But that's my fault for buying more games than I have time to play, I guess.

But think about what you're saying though. This is a selfish reason to want to hold back progress into next gen.

Uh, sure......? I fully admitted it's my fault for buying too many games. I only blame myself for the situation I'm in. I thought the topic was "Are you ready for next gen?" And I said no. And gave my reason. Doesn't mean I want to stop next gen from happening, just that I'm not ready/don't want to add more games to my backlog.

You are correct in what you said since you do not want to stop next gen from happening. I retract my comment about your reason being selfish.
#38twopinacoladasPosted 1/21/2013 4:36:28 PM
I am looking forward to seeing what Microsoft and Sony do and how their launch games will look. I will likely buy one possibly the next Xbox. Right now I have been playing some PS3 and have been enjoying it, Killzone 2, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Haze, Ratchet and Clank I have a few others I haven't played yet but its the most I have played in quite some time as my 360 and Wii are both covered in dust.
---
www.itstimetosplit.com
#393D3Posted 1/21/2013 4:55:55 PM
Not until Versus XIII, The Last Guardian and Agent come out. lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#40RomanBlade00Posted 1/21/2013 4:58:23 PM
I am definitely ready to see what the next generation has to offer but that does not mean I'm jumping in right away. I'll sit back, continue playing my massive backlog of games and then maybe in a year or two decide whether I want to side with Microsoft or Sony.
---
PSN: romanblade86