This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So whos buying

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So whos buying
3 years ago#1
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/21/mmo-shooter-defiance-coming-to-ps3-no-monthly-fee/

3 MMOs in 2013 guess this is the year of the MMO..

Final Fantasy XIV (Summer 40 bucks to buy 15 bucks a month) MMORPG

Defiance (April 60 bucks to buy no monthly fee afterwards) MMOTPS

Dust 514 (who knows when.. yes i know the beta is tomorrow but that doesnt count Im only counting full releases) Free to play MMOFPS

cant wait heh sooo whos getting defiance?
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
3 years ago#2
No, I'm done with MMO's.
---
PSN: toadieman
3 years ago#3
No, no and no. Sick and tired of pay to win things like this where the entire point is to run around with a bunch of other idiots doing stupid, pointless things and having little to no story or end.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
3 years ago#4
Xenoblade Chronicles.
3 years ago#5
I may buy FFXIV at launch and try it out. I've been playing FFXI since the start of 2005, and i'm hoping that it's similar to that.
3 years ago#6
RyuuHou25 posted...
No, no and no. Sick and tired of pay to win things like this where the entire point is to run around with a bunch of other idiots doing stupid, pointless things and having little to no story or end.

umm ALL free to play MMOs = pay to win? Ok im listening tell me whats pay to win about dc universe online
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
3 years ago#7
MerisYaki posted...
Xenoblade Chronicles.

i already have that (havent played it yet though) and whats it gotta do with anything?
---
3 years ago#8
I dig the new build of FFXIV but lets face it, pay to play mmos are done, I give it 3-6 months before its free like everything else.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
3 years ago#9
Valkerion757 posted...
I dig the new build of FFXIV but lets face it, pay to play mmos are done, I give it 3-6 months before its free like everything else.

lol theyve already made it QUITE clear theyd just shut the game down and abandon it before theyd made it free to play... so basically its pay to play or no FFXIV anymore at all... have fun waiting
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So whos buying

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived