This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DMC or GOW: A - which will be remembered as the better game?

#1TroutfischPosted 1/21/2013 3:40:00 PM
Gotta say I'm interested in both but with Aliens: CM coming out next month and my holiday backlog hanging over my head I'm thinking of only picking up one of them come March.

All the backlash over DMC on this board is disheartening considering I actually liked the demo, and the recent gameplay footage of GOW looks sweet so I'm leaning towards the latter at the moment.

Thoughts?
---
PSN: Troutfisch
#2Crimson SkysPosted 1/21/2013 3:42:20 PM
Does it matter? DmC was a great game and I'm sure Ascension will be too. What you have to remember is that people have been saying crap about DmC since it was first announced, without even seeing any gameplay or anything like that, so you can't take it too seriously. There are always going to be trolls when a popular game series is rebooted.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#3Ghost_Reaper7Posted 1/21/2013 3:42:30 PM
GoW:A
---
http://i.imgur.com/poxMusj.jpg
My Gun Collection ^
#4Sevi_neyPosted 1/21/2013 3:43:01 PM
after the newest GOW..

GOW
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#5OrangeSchweesePosted 1/21/2013 3:43:48 PM
For me, Ascension. DmC is still good, though.
#6Troutfisch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:49:50 PM
Anyone here have any thoughts on the GOW beta? I still can't wrap my head around that series having a MP mode.
---
PSN: Troutfisch
#7Sevi_neyPosted 1/21/2013 3:51:33 PM
Troutfisch posted...
Anyone here have any thoughts on the GOW beta? I still can't wrap my head around that series having a MP mode.

that would be cool i like the idea but there would need to be a lot of customization for it to work
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#8nonexistingheroPosted 1/21/2013 4:00:57 PM
Both seem like "the game nobody asked for".

So I vote Metal Gear Rising.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.