This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Udraw down to $7.99

#11stevetherican(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:44:46 PM
Bekness posted...
L0Z posted...
i throught that was a game for the Wii U

It's on Wii, 360 and Ps3. I think it sold well on the Wii from what I read.

And it launched at 60-80 there? It was well over that in Aus, I think $120

I forgot to mention, Steve, I picked mine up from EB. It was $23 and the Marvel one that is in the mail cost me $10. It takes 3 AA batteries if you were wondering.

The guy at EB asked me if I had a PS3. Like I'm that stupid to think the game works by itself. I replied with "yep, I have everything"

Great story, i caught a laugh from it! Ill def check it out for $8...considering it launched at $129.99 in the US if i recall correctly! Im a marvel sucker so ill check that out too lol
---
Do you like pro wrestling? Check out FWE (Family Wrestling Ent.), where I referee !
#12BeknessPosted 1/21/2013 11:46:02 PM
lol, thanks. What about the pictionary game? >_>

Do you have other consoles? There's a few other games I can think of that you may like. One is called Drawn to Life. The other 2 are "crayons physics deluxe" and "your doodles are bugged!"
---
Jelly Belly
#13king_maddenPosted 1/22/2013 1:00:12 AM
not long ago, maybe last month or 2-3 weeks ago gamestop had a promtion selling the Udraw for $10, and get the marvel game or pictionary for free. I got pictionary, but the small amount of free time I have had I havent really got around to playing it yet.

im actually off tomorrow ill see what it has to offer.
#14stevetherican(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:40:37 AM
Bekness posted...
lol, thanks. What about the pictionary game? >_>

Do you have other consoles? There's a few other games I can think of that you may like. One is called Drawn to Life. The other 2 are "crayons physics deluxe" and "your doodles are bugged!"

I was never much of a pictionary fan and dont think it may be a fun single player game (dont rly play games offline, just online), but I may consider it if it goes down any cheaper.

And yep i own all current consoles except wiiU.

I played drawn to life on ds & it was solid
---
Do you like pro wrestling? Check out FWE (Family Wrestling Ent.), where I referee !
#15BeknessPosted 1/24/2013 2:25:08 AM
Fair enough, I like single player games. >_>
---
The correct answer was. Only one, Pong, as it was the pinnacle of gaming. - Godly_Goof
#16_DTM_Posted 1/24/2013 2:28:36 AM
rswsc0407 posted...
I'm just shocked that it dropped in price that quick, which makes sense considering it didn't sell all that well AFAIK.

For that chepa of a price, why the hell not pick it up, I was curious about the Pictionary game.

Well it put THQ out of business...
---
This is here only so people know when my post ends.
#17stevetherican(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:39:50 AM
Bekness posted...
Fair enough, I like single player games. >_>

I heard pictionary has no SP content and no online so i have to pass. Ill just mess with instant artist & marvel
---
#18shotgunheadshotPosted 1/24/2013 11:44:56 AM
I did not buy the Udraw because it takes batteries. Like 3 or 4 of them.