This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how many people gave All-Stars a go?

#1XenoFFvsPosted 1/21/2013 8:10:18 PM
And did you like it?

I have considered myself to be a smash fanatic for over 10 years and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised how addicted I've become to this game.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#2wstfldPosted 1/21/2013 8:11:32 PM
I might jump in after I chop down some backlog. Maybe a PSN sale would rope me in.
---
Last Played: Civ 5 G&K (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD
#3AmyUnleashedPosted 1/21/2013 8:12:05 PM
I did and i find it a great game, so far i have played it more than i played Smash Bros Brawl when i got that at launch.
#4gambit444Posted 1/21/2013 8:14:43 PM
I did. It's good but lacks content. Would love more modes. I give the edge to brawl but it's definetly a competitor with potential.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
#5Godly_GoofPosted 1/21/2013 8:16:30 PM
I tried it and hated the hell out of it :/

I gave it a good dozen hours or so both online and offline and just kept finding fault with it till I had to stop playing it...
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#6Flare1721Posted 1/21/2013 8:18:45 PM
gambit444 posted...
I did. It's good but lacks content. Would love more modes. I give the edge to brawl but it's definetly a competitor with potential.

Completely agree.

If they can make a sequel for maybe the Ps4. With tons of content. And more game modes. I see this game being a well franchise. I like how the game plays. But maybe with a few tweaks it could flow better.

But its a learning curve and I think they did a great job with allstars so best of luck to Superbot.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#7Stanger5150Posted 1/21/2013 8:23:18 PM
Yes, and I like it a lot. It's not enough to be better than Melee or Brawl though, IMO
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Final Fantasy, Midway Arcade Origins, Final Fantasy V, Castlevania Chronicles, Xexyz
#8jameswintertonPosted 1/21/2013 8:26:07 PM
I've played it way more than smash bros.

It feels like theres more to it. Like I played Pikachu through melee and Brawl, and my technique was always the same

Ps always feels like I'm evolving my play and adapting (still losing most the time)

It definitely needs more modes though. Survival would be nice.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#9MadDewgPosted 1/21/2013 8:26:43 PM
Not me. To be honest, I just don't care enough about sony's 1st/2nd party (or the random 3rd party characters in the game) stuff to go out and try the game.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
#10Devilman_AmonPosted 1/21/2013 8:32:27 PM(edited)
There was no:

Crash
Spyro
Snake
Alucard
Lu Bu
Aya Brea
Lara Croft
Cloud
Kiryu
Sophia (Battle Arena Toshinden)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)