This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how many people gave All-Stars a go?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So how many people gave All-Stars a go?
3 years ago#21
Love it, wish it had more content though. Surprisingly competitive and a great game to have a quick pick up and play type session.
Modern definition of "video games" - a subject by which 30+ year old men (with children) can troll message boards daily to fulfill their empty lives.
3 years ago#22
Godly_Goof posted...
I tried it and hated the hell out of it :/

I gave it a good dozen hours or so both online and offline and just kept finding fault with it till I had to stop playing it...

If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
3 years ago#23
there are so many all stars games soming up nowadays, i dont even care about many of them... i am keeping my eye out on the latest one though
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
3 years ago#24
I bought it and was expecting it to be kinda lame. But after playing it for a few hours, it turned out to be really good. I tend to play Spike a lot, He seems to be the Nes of the game.

If anyone is willing to play a few rounds online send me an invite.
PSN: Ke7hpl
3 years ago#25
I bought it day one and I really loved the game. Haven't been playing much lately because I just started my final quarter at school. Can't wait till they add more characters. I still want Crash.
3 years ago#26
Bought it, and I've been thoroughly enjoying it.
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
3 years ago#27
I'd probably give it a 5 or a 6.

The single player is terrible and one of the worst I've ever played, cast is too small for my liking with most players playing as the same 2 or 3 characters nearly every match.

The game overall is just seriously lacking in content.
PSN: CaptainSellers (UK)
3 years ago#28
I did, I liked it.
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
3 years ago#29
I didn't, None of the characters except for Dante and Raiden interests me, And 63$ IMO is too much for something that won't last long since i play alone most of the time
3 years ago#30
I got it free with my Black Friday Vita bundle and didn't care for it. Played it about an hour and then deleted it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So how many people gave All-Stars a go?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived