This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cod sales still strong how's anarchy reigns sales

#1necro00Posted 1/21/2013 10:18:06 PM
Lol did they break 50,000 yet?
#2AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/21/2013 10:23:52 PM
Black Ops 2 failed to outsell the original BO, stop trolling.
CoD is a fad and it's fanboys will move on to something else next gen, MW4 won't sell half as much MW3. Mark my words.
#3BrutalBrockenPosted 1/21/2013 10:25:20 PM
I hope it doesn't. Im beyond sick of FPS games and I used to love them until the last 4 or 5 years.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#4necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:28:02 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
CoD is a fad and it's fanboys will move on to something else next gen, MW4 won't sell half as much MW3. Mark my words.

A fad really? Lmao
#5AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/21/2013 10:36:48 PM
necro00 posted...

A fad really? Lmao

Yes, and I will PM you saying "I told ya" when the next CoD doesn't break past 15 million copies, which is less than half of MW3's sales (33m), the one after it will even fail harder, just wait and see.
#6necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:39:13 PM
necro00 posted...

A fad really? Lmao

Yes, and I will PM you saying "I told ya" when the next CoD doesn't break past 15 million copies, which is less than half of MW3's sales (33m), the one after it will even fail harder, just wait and see.

Even if it hits to 15million which I doubt that's still excellent sales
#7TheTrueNubPosted 1/21/2013 10:42:17 PM
A poorly advertised, niche Japanese game that came out of no where for $30 was outsold by an entertainment phenomenon.

WHODATHUNK?
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#8AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/21/2013 10:42:40 PM
necro00 posted...
necro00 posted...

A fad really? Lmao

Yes, I know, all I'm saying is that CoD won't be this popular next gen, something else will take over, GTA most likely will be back as the king like they were last gen.
#9Evil_GogetaPosted 1/21/2013 10:54:23 PM
I love TC, he bashes the same game over and over and uses a game which is world famous to go against it, brilliant.

That`s like putting the sales of every G,I Joe/Action man that ever came out, against one Mighty Max toy.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#10CloakedNubPosted 1/21/2013 10:55:23 PM
necro00 posted...
necro00 posted...

A fad really? Lmao

Yes, I know, all I'm saying is that CoD won't be this popular next gen, something else will take over, GTA most likely will be back as the king like they were last gen.

Hope not. I at least enjoy playing CoD a few times a week.