This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are now dating the female character of the last PS3 game you played

#21Godly_GoofPosted 1/22/2013 6:43:21 AM
If playing as counts then Black Rock Shooter...
If its interacted with then it's Maerwen from Rune Factory.

Either way, score.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#22thisranksPosted 1/22/2013 6:52:40 AM
gtaking5 posted...
Serah Farron. Am I satisfied? No. Can I deal with it? Yeah. I'll never be satisfied. My heart belongs to Pascal and only her.

Dammit, that stupd Kat girl from DmC. Was the demo though. If it has to be full game, then...that ice girl from King of Fighters XIII, I think. Bad as well, but at least she has the looks right.

Kula is not bad buddy. Kula is f***ing awesome.

Hagoromogitsune from Nurarihyon no Mago. A demon fox in human form....ermm...oh :(.

Speak f***ing English. You're on an English speaking forum, and if you keep replying in Japanese you can get banned.

Um, if someone reports him because he's giving the name of the product or person with it's given names then that's stupid. It's not like all of us are stupid enough to need to put a J in front of genres so we can identify them, or more to the point force our ideals on others.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#23natsume20Posted 1/22/2013 6:56:08 AM
Lili and Jaycee. Hmm....not bad.
---
Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia, DmC
PSN: natsume220
#24gtaking5Posted 1/22/2013 6:57:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25rodwipeisdeadPosted 1/22/2013 7:01:03 AM
Looks like I'm going to be husband number 4 for Mad Moxxi. Not sure I'm too happy about that.
---
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.
#26VarronPosted 1/22/2013 7:01:55 AM
I don't think Call of Duty has any women....
---
PSN: Snippuh
#27Undead_YakuzaPosted 1/22/2013 7:02:23 AM
gtaking5 posted...
gtaking5 posted...
Serah Farron. Am I satisfied? No. Can I deal with it? Yeah. I'll never be satisfied. My heart belongs to Pascal and only her.

Dammit, that stupd Kat girl from DmC. Was the demo though. If it has to be full game, then...that ice girl from King of Fighters XIII, I think. Bad as well, but at least she has the looks right.

Kula is not bad buddy. Kula is f***ing awesome.

Hagoromogitsune from Nurarihyon no Mago. A demon fox in human form....ermm...oh :(.

Speak f***ing English. You're on an English speaking forum, and if you keep replying in Japanese you can get banned.

Um, if someone reports him because he's giving the name of the product or person with it's given names then that's stupid. It's not like all of us are stupid enough to need to put a J in front of genres so we can identify them, or more to the point force our ideals on others.

It's not that. But it's that they have English names. We're on an English speaking board. So it's against the rules to actually speak other languages(unless the games don't have English names).

Like for example. His Sig. Every game in it has an English Translation, but he's too Weeabo to bother using them.

You don't translate names, numbskull. Plus, it's an import game, so the game doesn't have a proper english translated name.
#28lambchipsPosted 1/22/2013 7:53:12 AM(edited)
oh great im dating a f***ing loli, screw this
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#29LtMessiahDM504Posted 1/22/2013 7:06:24 AM
Tali, Liara, Chobot, EDI

Can I have more than 1?
Can I choose which?
#30MortalisDeusPosted 1/22/2013 7:06:43 AM
Nicole from dead space 2. Um I guess I dont have to worry about being lonely. Or sane. O.o