This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are now dating the female character of the last PS3 game you played

#91Tigerspike1Posted 1/22/2013 11:19:04 AM
Miranda Lawson.
#92Future Space CowboyPosted 1/22/2013 11:21:26 AM
RE5 Gold Edition

Sheva, Jill, and Excella.
:D
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#93ModKnightPosted 1/22/2013 11:52:30 AM
ModKnight posted...
EVA from Snake Eater.

Cluuutttcchhhhh

ReyMilansteryo posted...
EVA from MGS3

w000000000000t

DrunkenPeasant posted...
EVA from MGS3, I'm pretty satisfied.

That's how we do!
#94ninjarobot_22Posted 1/22/2013 11:53:40 AM
Chloe from Uncharted
---
"Thanks for the input Jeff."
#95Undead_YakuzaPosted 1/22/2013 11:58:55 AM
gtaking5 posted...
You don't translate names, numbskull. Plus, it's an import game, so the game doesn't have a proper english translated name.

All the games/Anime/Manga he listed have English names.

In the order he listed them.

1. Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
2: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
3. Fist of the North Star
4. Trails in The Sky
5. Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12

Try harder.

Or you could just call it by its proper name and not cater to uneducated and frankly borderline racists like you dumbass :/

Some people just want to watch the world burn, dumbass. Like I said, everything he listed has an English name. If you wanna use the proper Japanese name go to the Anime boards. We're on the PS3 system board. Unless dealing with a game that has so far only been released in Japan, English is the language you will want to speak English, as stated in the ToS. Speaking a foreign language is usually considered Disruptive Posting.

Again. Try harder.

Here is the thing, Hagoromo Gitsune is the bloody character's name. It's not like we can just call her Donna or Jennifer for the sake of people like you. And the game hasn't entered the western market, thus he is completely right by referring to the game by its japanese name, as it currently has no english name (you are referring to the manga, which is the only part of said series that has been localized).

Are you done now?
#96theshovellerPosted 1/22/2013 12:00:39 PM
PS3 game? Kat from the new Devil May Cry. Could be bad, given I work in the psych field (and if you played the game, then you know why it could be bad.)

Any game that's also available on PS3? Female Shepard. Bad, because I was playing my less-attractive Renegade Shep, and she would probably kill me if I asked her to not be so mean to people.
#97YggdrasillePosted 1/22/2013 12:03:39 PM
My female elven ranger-pawn in Dragon's Dogma.
---
Playing: DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Meruru, Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Ni No Kuni, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia
#98DefYouthPosted 1/22/2013 12:04:38 PM
Catwoman. Nice.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#99silly_sausagePosted 1/22/2013 1:17:57 PM
Saints Row 2. I played as a female PC, does she count? Otherwise, Shaundi is really the only other major female character, and she's a stoner chick, which is a huge turn off.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#100wstfldPosted 1/22/2013 1:23:59 PM
Kat? Not enough meat on the bones for me.
---
Last Played: Civ 5 G&K (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD