This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NA PSN Update for Dead Space 3/Revengence Demo?

#1confettistormPosted 1/22/2013 3:06:17 PM
They specifically said these two demos are coming out today (22nd of January). There's not much of the 22nd left...

Never paid attention to when the Playstation Store in North America actually updates, but the 22nd is the 22nd, not the 23rd...
#2WingedRegentPosted 1/22/2013 3:07:41 PM(edited)
They specifically said these two demos are coming out today (22nd of January). There's not much of the 22nd left...

Never paid attention to when the Playstation Store in North America actually updates, but the 22nd is the 22nd, not the 23rd...

That's your problem right there. It updates typically anywhere from 5PM-8PM EST. Sometimes earlier. Sometimes later.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#3mogar002Posted 1/22/2013 3:07:33 PM
God this board always has so many whiny impatient kids.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#4TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/22/2013 3:08:09 PM
I literally just checked..... And nothing
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#5StrangeJourneyPosted 1/22/2013 3:08:19 PM
Seriously there's like 4579068 of these topics every Tuesday.
#6assassingriskelPosted 1/22/2013 3:10:22 PM
StrangeJourney posted...
Seriously there's like 4579068 of these topics every Tuesday.
#7confettistorm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:11:44 PM
WingedRegent posted...

That's your problem right there. It updates typically anywhere from 5PM-8PM EST. Sometimes earlier. Sometimes later.

Thanks for the estimated time, unlike the other trolls that responded.
No I'm not impatient, but like the rest of the world, because I am expected to meet deadlines, I expect others to meet them too.
#8PhaseSlaethePosted 1/22/2013 3:12:44 PM
confettistorm posted...
WingedRegent posted...

No I'm not impatient, but like the rest of the world, because I am expected to meet deadlines, I expect others to meet them too.

Welcome to the real world, where there is still roughly 9 hours left in the 22nd day of January.
#9mogar002Posted 1/22/2013 3:14:16 PM
You already claimed you don't pay attention to the store updates which means you are incredibly ignorant of these so called "deadlines".

So yes, you are a whiny impatient brat.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#10Rainy_David1Posted 1/22/2013 3:15:14 PM
confettistorm posted...
WingedRegent posted...

You're complaining before the deadline time has even been reached though.