This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NA PSN Update for Dead Space 3/Revengence Demo?

#11WingedRegentPosted 1/22/2013 4:15:36 PM
WingedRegent posted...
They specifically said these two demos are coming out today (22nd of January). There's not much of the 22nd left...

Never paid attention to when the Playstation Store in North America actually updates, but the 22nd is the 22nd, not the 23rd...

That's your problem right there. It updates typically anywhere from 5PM-8PM EST. Sometimes earlier. Sometimes later.

Thanks for the estimated time, unlike the other trolls that responded.
No I'm not impatient, but like the rest of the world, because I am expected to meet deadlines, I expect others to meet them too.

The thing is that the PS Store updates on Tuesday Nights, so it's still Tuesday. It's 6PM EST right now, and in California/West Coast US, it's 3PM PST, so as mentioned, there're 6-9 hours left in the 22nd + the US PS Store is known to update in the evening, so yeah. It still meets deadlines. Only rarely has the PS Store missed a day and updated on Wednesday instead.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#12confettistorm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:21:02 PM(edited)
Wow... I don't visit the PS3 side of these boards much, but are all of you this hostile usually?
I'm not impatient, I'm just wondering.

Yes, the 22nd isn't over. I get it. I just expected them to update it sometime in the afternoon so that people coming back from work/school would be able to play it.

And people wonder why gaming is viewed so poorly in society. Just look at the kind of responses I've gotten for a simple question.

Thank you to that one person who answered my question. If the rest of you somehow feel satisfied trolling please continue. I have my answer and now I have other things to do.
#13vashtrichamPosted 1/22/2013 4:19:53 PM
Just look at how you asked your question and you will get your answer on why people responded to you in that way
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#14RagnoraokPosted 1/22/2013 4:23:15 PM
confettistorm posted...
Wow... I don't visit the PS3 side of these boards much, but are all of you this hostile usually?

Yes, the 22nd isn't over. I get it. I just expected them to update it sometime in the afternoon so that people coming back from work/school would be able to play it.

And people wonder why gaming is viewed so poorly in society. Just look at the kind of responses I've gotten for a simple question.

Thank you to that one person who answered my question. If the rest of you somehow feel satisfied trolling please continue. I have my answer and now I have other things to do.

yeah, they are called fanboys. A major problem with this site are ppl like them, who literally attack anyone who posts the slightest negativity. LOL, it would make sense for Sony to update stuff early in the morning or late at night instead of midday, but they still do it.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#15Rainy_David1Posted 1/22/2013 4:26:20 PM(edited)
confettistorm posted...

Thank you to that one person who answered my question.

Or maybe it's viewed poorly because of people like you whining about a deadline that hasn't been missed as if it's already passed, and not even knowing about when that deadline is in the first place.
#16CollCrofterPosted 1/22/2013 4:25:32 PM
It amazes me that people have so little to do with their actual lives that they keep checking to see if somethings been put up on PSN or not... Go out and do something constructive and before you know it, it shall be there!!
#17Rainy_David1Posted 1/22/2013 4:25:40 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
confettistorm posted...

yeah, they are called fanboys. A major problem with this site are ppl like them, who literally attack anyone who posts the slightest negativity. LOL, it would make sense for Sony to update stuff early in the morning or late at night instead of midday, but they still do it.

There's a difference between negativity, and being whiny and ignorant like the original post.
#18RagnoraokPosted 1/22/2013 4:30:45 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
confettistorm posted...

There's a difference between negativity, and being whiny and ignorant like the original post.

This is the exact post....

hey specifically said these two demos are coming out today (22nd of January). There's not much of the 22nd left...

Never paid attention to when the Playstation Store in North America actually updates, but the 22nd is the 22nd, not the 23rd...

What was so demonstrably wrong that led to all of the raging posts? Huh? Don't play that with me, because I have seen innocent questions(albeit they have been asked a lot), been met with unflinching hate by posters on here, automatically assuming that the OP is trying to start something. This problem is throughout the ENTIRE site. I have been here for years, and it keeps getting worse.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#19Rainy_David1Posted 1/22/2013 4:36:41 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
confettistorm posted...

hey specifically said these two demos are coming out today (22nd of January). There's not much of the 22nd left...

What was so demonstrably wrong that led to all of the raging posts? Huh? Don't play that with me, because I have seen innocent questions(albeit they have been asked a lot), been met with unflinching hate by posters on here, automatically assuming that the OP is trying to start something. This problem is throughout the ENTIRE site. I have been here for years, and it keeps getting worse.

You really can't see what's wrong with the second part of that post?

Imagine if you were at a restaurant, and the person at the table next to you orders something. The waiter tells them it will be 20 minutes. 10 minutes later that customer pulls the waiter aside and says "You told me it would take 20 minutes, not half an hour!". Wouldn't you see that person in a negative way? This is pretty much the same thing,
#20vashtrichamPosted 1/22/2013 4:37:06 PM
Quote:Rainy_David1 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
confettistorm posted...

@Ragnoraok
It's the way it was said, could have just used the search function or just asked when does the store usually update to get the answer
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10