This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forbes article about upset DmC fans

#11RoxasANobodyPosted 1/22/2013 11:50:10 PM
tl;dr - Both sides just need to shut the hell up. I support the game and I'm sure everyone here has argued a dozen times over it. Yes, there are faults - the ridiculous frame rate drops and the slower combat compared to three. But why do some of us waste our time going into each topic and trying to assert our points again? It's useless. At this point, even reviewers are starting to bicker over the white-haired Dante.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#12BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 11:57:08 PM
agrissa posted...
Rich ppl DO read, that's how they got rich in the first place.

Yeah. No such thing as inheritance, winning the lotto, winning a lawsuit. They all must read.
---
Polaroid
#13agrissaPosted 1/22/2013 11:58:36 PM
Bekness posted...
agrissa posted...

Yeah. No such thing as inheritance, winning the lotto, winning a lawsuit. They all must read.

So you truly believe that's how most ppl got rich? Oh dear......no wonder the youth these days don't even try working hard.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#14jrr18Posted 1/22/2013 11:59:18 PM
Bekness posted...
agrissa posted...

Or they have a wepons company and moonlight as a super hero.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#15BeknessPosted 1/22/2013 11:59:40 PM
How am I the youth? You don't know how old I am. And all I'm saying is not EVERYONE who is rich reads, like your claim. I'm merely listing other examples as to how people CAN become rich.

Kthxbai.
---
Polaroid
#16agrissaPosted 1/23/2013 12:01:08 AM
Bekness posted...
How am I the youth? You don't know how old I am. And all I'm saying is not EVERYONE who is rich reads, like your claim. I'm merely listing other examples as to how people CAN become rich.

Kthxbai.

And where exactly did I claim EVERYONE who is rich reads? Epic fail.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#17jrr18Posted 1/23/2013 12:04:17 AM
agrissa posted...
Bekness posted...

Kthxbai.

You don't capitalize words in the middle of a sentence your English teacher failed you.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#18agrissaPosted 1/23/2013 12:09:02 AM
jrr18 posted...
agrissa posted...
Bekness posted...

Kthxbai.

You don't capitalize words in the middle of a sentence ; your English teacher failed you.

Fixed for missing semi-colon. As if you have a right to talk about grammar.
---
#19OmegaPosted 1/23/2013 12:10:38 AM
Uh oh, grammar nazis in this topic!
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#20RejectMkIVPosted 1/23/2013 12:11:19 AM
The DmC controversy is probably going to escalate into WW3. We are all doomed. Thanks, TAMEEM.