This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni no Kuni wins biggest psn file size split into 2 parts

#11theofficefan99Posted 1/22/2013 10:23:05 PM
enigma2274 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
How is it even that big? It uses cel-shaded visuals and it has only a few minutes of animated cutscenes...

A few minutes? I've played 2 hours and half that has been cut scenes.

Animated. As in, the ones made by Studio Ghibli. The hand-drawn ones.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#12RoxasANobodyPosted 1/22/2013 10:28:45 PM
mogar002 posted...
Damn you glorious world map!

If the world map is to blame, at least people will finally understand why Square had to cut that out of the FF games. Could you imagine Final Fantasy VII/VIII's map in full HD? I definitely could - all FF games of the past would finally come to live, but there's just no way with the time restraints and the limitations set on consoles.

I'm just curious...what's a great example of a game that supposedly has a world map, airships, and a Kingdom Hearts esque fighting system? If you answered "Final Fantasy Versus XIII", you're correct! Now, let's just look at the obvious -- is it out yet? How long has it been since it was announced? I definitely don't want to turn this into a "Grr Square" topic, but at least people can look at the world map issue sensibly now.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#13BSerenityPosted 1/22/2013 10:44:25 PM
DemonicDraco posted...
DCUO beats it easily and it constantly grows... nothing will ever beat an mmorg once the updates start rolling out...

To bad they can't fix their server issues, but that is for another topic, lol.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!