This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Psychonauts or J&D?

#1WrestlinFanPosted 1/22/2013 6:31:29 PM
I have $5 in my wallet. Never got around to playing either game.
---
There should be a crossover between Regular Show and Adventure Time. Regular Time
#2ozranPosted 1/22/2013 6:32:50 PM
Psychonauts by a long shot

One of the most fun and funniest games to play
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#3wstfldPosted 1/22/2013 6:35:30 PM
Psychonauts. Just skip to Jak 2.
---
Last Played: Civ 5 G&K (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD
#4SmoshCuchPosted 1/22/2013 6:37:29 PM
wstfld posted...
Just skip to Jak 2.

That's one I haven't seen before; most people seem to prefer Jak & Daxter over Jak 2/3.
#5ozranPosted 1/22/2013 6:38:49 PM
When you do play the Jak games do not skip the first game. you wont understand squat in Jak 2 if you skip Jak & Daxter
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#6Crimson SkysPosted 1/22/2013 6:39:10 PM
Definitely Psychonauts.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#7SophisticationPosted 1/22/2013 6:52:20 PM(edited)
Psychonauts is junk... People here, a vocal minority, will praise it to high heaven because nobody knows what it is and they want you to know that they knew what it was before anyone... IT's garbage. Trust me.

People like to attach themselves to insignificant things, such as this game, and act like they were on the cutting edge if and or when it ever blows up into a big thing. They do this so they can say they liked it first, they liked it better and they liked it longer than anyone else.

Game is bunk junk a crunchy bunch.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#8_DTM_Posted 1/22/2013 6:52:24 PM
Sophistication posted...
Psychonauts is junk... People here, a vocal, small minority will praise to high heaven because nobody knows what it is and they want you to know that they knew what it was before anyone... IT's garbage. Trust me.

People like to attach themselves to insignificant things, such as this game, and act like they were on the cutting edge if and or when it ever blows up into a big thing. They do this so they can say they liked it first, they liked it better and they liked it longer than anyone else.

Played Psychonauts last year after the Humble Bundle V showed up. Fun game with a great artstyle that lives up to today. A solid game that deserves to be checked out.
---
This is here only so people know when my post ends.
#9mogar002Posted 1/22/2013 6:53:31 PM
Psychonauts is Tim Schafer back when he wasn't a total failure.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#10SophisticationPosted 1/22/2013 6:54:10 PM
_DTM_ posted...
Sophistication posted...
Psychonauts is junk... People here, a vocal, small minority will praise to high heaven because nobody knows what it is and they want you to know that they knew what it was before anyone... IT's garbage. Trust me.

Played Psychonauts last year after the Humble Bundle V showed up. Fun game with a great artstyle that lives up to today. A solid game that deserves to be checked out.

Took you that long, huh? Sounds like you were just dying to play it the last, what.... 8 years?
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat