This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your rarest platinum?

#201PringerXPosted 1/24/2013 12:29:13 AM
My rarest is 1.47%, WipEout HD.

This leads me to believe that "rare" as this website understands it may not be what you think. It's not that 1.47% of people on PSN have this trophy, but that 1.47% of the people who have played WipEout HD have the platinum.

So...if there was a super crappy game that only I purchased and got the platinum it would be listed by this site as common (100%).

I'd be interested to see which games are truly the rarest and most common platinums compared to all of PSN.

If you take a closer look at the numbers, you'll see it tells you how they come to the conclusion on each percentage by giving you the actual amount of people that have earned it and total amount that have played it.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll
#202Pao24Posted 1/24/2013 12:43:24 AM
Thamauturge posted...
Batman: Arkham City
Very Rare: 6.32%

Me too, and I'm actually surprised. It's an amazing game and not that hard to plat...
---
Gisela Helmold......the coolest woman nobody has heard of.
#203AmyUnleashedPosted 1/24/2013 1:11:44 AM
Strangely my rarest platinum is Sonic Generations (12.85% Rare)

I was expeciting it to be Dynasty Warriors 7 (but it is 17.74%) i thought these two would be the other way round.

My rarest non plat trophy is Fast Win from Sonic 1 (6.57%) along with all the super sonic related trophies from Sonic 2 (along S2 Win) are my only "Rare" trophies
#204Valnor50Posted 1/24/2013 1:14:05 AM
Bad Company 1 - 1.27%
White Knight Chronicles - 3.33%
#205Power TurtlePosted 1/24/2013 1:18:47 AM
My rarest platinum is Battlefield 3, 4.54% :/

My rarest trophy is Master Award from Warhawk, 0.98% lol.
Wish i hadnt given up on this plat... THREE TROPHIES LEFT...
#206kingrat2314Posted 1/24/2013 3:21:52 AM
Top 5 rarest
Alpha Protocol - 4.47%
MGS4 - 7.41%
Dead Space 2 - 8.39%
Deus Ex Human Revolution - 9.16%
Bioshock 2 - 9.40%
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#207kingrat2314Posted 1/24/2013 3:23:51 AM
PringerX posted...

This leads me to believe that "rare" as this website understands it may not be what you think. It's not that 1.47% of people on PSN have this trophy, but that 1.47% of the people who have played WipEout HD have the platinum.

So...if there was a super crappy game that only I purchased and got the platinum it would be listed by this site as common (100%).

I'd be interested to see which games are truly the rarest and most common platinums compared to all of PSN.

If you take a closer look at the numbers, you'll see it tells you how they come to the conclusion on each percentage by giving you the actual amount of people that have earned it and total amount that have played it.

It's actually 1.47% of people who have registered their psn id to the site.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#208RoldragePosted 1/24/2013 3:50:53 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
PringerX posted...

No it isn't.
---
Life is overrated.
#209Aarosmashguy27Posted 1/24/2013 3:54:32 AM(edited)
Demons Souls 13.08%

I have only platinumed 2 games though with the other being Dead Space lol.

Wait I'm totally going to count Sonic Adventure 2's collect 180 emblems gold trophy because it's at 2.81% ultra rare.
#210PringerXPosted 1/24/2013 1:50:20 PM
PringerX posted...

I'm aware of how the site works.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/GameOverComesAll