This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Support SEGA!

#91RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:11:55 PM
Bekness posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...
A topic like this has to exist on a site like Gamefaqs! There are too many misinformed people when it comes to SEGA or gaming in general!

Misinformed? How so? You don't think anyone here ever played a Sega game?

With comments like die, SEGA, die isn't exactly comforting to someone who has some basic knowledge of gaming. They cite their anger of SEGA because of some crappy games that did get released as their reason for hating SEGA while being oblivious to the so many great games they've developed or produced in recent years.
---
PSN: romanblade86
#92RPGspleasePosted 1/23/2013 9:23:55 PM
Well I didn't want then to die after got the Sega cd or after 32x I can handle some Meh games now and then. I love me some yakuza I want the HD collection localized.pso2 look sweet. I want new shining game.
---
Yes? Hm?what?quit poking me!!!!
#93BeknessPosted 1/23/2013 9:26:47 PM
What great games? You've listed 2. and they're on sale. If you wanted to support them you'd buy them full price.

And your last topic was about Dreamcast games you want. Which are all old.

I'm not dissing the games you mentioned or the dreamcast, I'm just saying you're not going to win over people who've made up their mind with 2 games and a hypothetical port to ps3 scenario.
---
The correct answer was. Only one, Pong, as it was the pinnacle of gaming. - Godly_Goof
#94Stanger5150Posted 1/23/2013 9:32:23 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
A topic like this has to exist on a site like Gamefaqs! There are too many misinformed people when it comes to SEGA or gaming in general!

The way it seems to me, you really don't know much either.

Too bad Google exists. I would love to challenge your gaming knowledge.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#95BeknessPosted 1/23/2013 9:33:49 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

damn that'd be so awesome. could set up little buzzers.
---
The correct answer was. Only one, Pong, as it was the pinnacle of gaming. - Godly_Goof
#96mogar002Posted 1/23/2013 9:34:43 PM
I'll take the rapist for 500
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#97RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:44:45 PM
I listed the link to all SEGA games. There are a ton of great games in the list and it's set up by year:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/1432.html
---
PSN: romanblade86
#98BeknessPosted 1/23/2013 9:45:22 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
I listed the link to all SEGA games. There are a ton of great games in the list and it's set up by year:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/1432.html

I don't need a link. I probably have more Sega games than you tbqh.
---
#99Stanger5150Posted 1/23/2013 9:50:15 PM
Bekness posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...

damn that'd be so awesome. could set up little buzzers.

I want you on my team, and BurgerTime79

You two know your s***!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#100Stanger5150Posted 1/23/2013 9:51:19 PM
mogar002 posted...
I'll take the rapist for 500

I just spit cereal all over my iPhone...

Well done, sir
---
PSN- BlackRain8782