This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Sony going to fix their freezing problems in the PS4?

#1FungumPosted 1/22/2013 11:37:19 PM
I so ****ing hope so. Play GTA, freeze. Play Uncharted, freeze. Play BO2, freeze.

It's frozen at least 5 times this week. Ridiculous.
#2Flare1721Posted 1/22/2013 11:44:33 PM
Ive encountered 1 freeze on the PSN store like 4 years ago ever since that its been great.

Next Gen will probably be more about functions then graphics. Just so everythign runs nice and smooth. Least I hope so!
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#3ShadowSkill11Posted 1/23/2013 12:20:20 AM
Fungum posted...
I so ****ing hope so. Play GTA, freeze. Play Uncharted, freeze. Play BO2, freeze.

Sucks for you. The vast majority of us don't know what you are talking about. Take better care of your crap.
#4Fungum(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:23:37 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Fungum posted...

Sucks for you. The vast majority of us don't know what you are talking about. Take better care of your crap.

This guy.

The vast "majority" of blind fanboys in denial. Skyrim, Uncharted, BO2, GTA, all have common freezing issues. Should probably mention the PS3 is less than 2 months old, and has less than 80 hours of on-time as well.

BUT NO ITS MY FAULT LOLOLOLOL.
#5blitz-boy11Posted 1/23/2013 12:24:14 AM
get it off the floor and put it somewhere it can breath? chances are its your fault not Sonys. I've had a PS3 since launch and I've barely ever had it freeze on me.
---
PSN: Hiroshima711
#6Fungum(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:27:49 AM
blitz-boy11 posted...
get it off the floor and put it somewhere it can breath? chances are its your fault not Sonys. I've had a PS3 since launch and I've barely ever had it freeze on me.

Implying I'm stupid enough to put it in a place without air flow.

I don't know why I bother with fanboys on this board. Just go Google PS3 freezing. Oh, wait, PS3 has no issues.
#7CloakedNubPosted 1/23/2013 12:32:46 AM
PS3 freezes pretty bad with certain games. Apparently no one in this thread went through the horrible DCUO freezing. Froze PS3s every half hour or so.
#8UniversquallPosted 1/23/2013 12:46:23 AM(edited)
It's not unique to see such an angry MDF member. Sorry about your problems. One of the minor ones being there is something wrong with your PS3.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#9ShadowSkill11Posted 1/23/2013 12:35:50 AM
Fungum posted...
blitz-boy11 posted...

Implying I'm stupid enough to put it in a place without air flow.

I don't know why I bother with fanboys on this board. Just go Google PS3 freezing. Oh, wait, PS3 has no issues.

Look, sugar bottom. If you google any product you are going to find the complaints department. Just because you broke your PS3 doesn't mean the millions of other customers did to. Accept it and move on. If it's 2 months old stop crying like a little kid and use your warranty.
#10Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/23/2013 12:40:46 AM
Everyone I know has PS3 freezing issues. It's pretty common, especially if you use the various media functions and play lots of different games.

Just like at the in-game XMB. It's a laggy piece of crap. It's often torture trying to read/reply to a message or invite whilst in a game because the whole thing runs in slo-mo and sometimes even crashes. Even when the PS3 isn't crashing, it's features are often slow and unreliable. Sony really need to step up their quality control because the PS3 is a jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-none.