This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Sony going to fix their freezing problems in the PS4?

#41Fungum(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:26:34 AM(edited)
JONlCS posted...
the hell are you talking about, tc? it's not sony's fault that your ps3 is getting old. i just 100%'d GTA4 the other day and i never experienced any freezing in the game. not even once.

Apparently a lot of you missed the very clearly stated point; "It's less than 2 months old with less than 80 hours of on-time. And it's never played Netflix or a single blu-ray movie."

If it's not Sony's fault, who's fault is it? Oh, right, with Sony fanboys, the consumer who's never mistreated an electronic in their life is at blame. Not Sony. Never Sony's fault.
#42Taran_McDohlPosted 1/23/2013 8:31:02 AM(edited)
I have 300+ hours into skyrim..and i have only froze once...
You could have just gotten a bad system.
---
An excuse is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
#43UniversquallPosted 1/23/2013 8:30:49 AM
Fungum posted...
Apparently a lot of you missed the very clearly stated point; "It's less than 2 months old with less than 80 hours of on-time. And it's never played Netflix or a single blu-ray movie."

If it's not Sony's fault, who's fault is it? Oh, right, with Sony fanboys, the consumer who's never mistreated an electronic in their life is at blame. Not Sony. Never Sony's fault.

You've given a big sign that it is your fault though.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#44oo7demonkillerPosted 1/23/2013 8:31:10 AM
Fungum posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Fungum posted...
I so ****ing hope so. Play GTA, freeze. Play Uncharted, freeze. Play BO2, freeze.

It's frozen at least 5 times this week. Ridiculous.

Sucks for you. The vast majority of us don't know what you are talking about. Take better care of your crap.

This guy.

The vast "majority" of blind fanboys in denial. Skyrim, Uncharted, BO2, GTA, all have common freezing issues. Should probably mention the PS3 is less than 2 months old, and has less than 80 hours of on-time as well.

BUT NO ITS MY FAULT LOLOLOLOL.

uhmmm in skyrim's case that's just bethesda and there crap programming team / engine. play on pc if you can as fans and mods pretty much fix their games for them.

uncharted, BO2, and gta have never crashed on me in this case i would say you have a corrupted install on your ps3 or your ps3 is dying.
---
Canada's greatest weapon of mass destruction was celine dion and we sent her to the states and yet we still have to wear ear defenders.
#45lueshi453553524Posted 1/23/2013 10:08:53 AM
Fungum posted...
I so ****ing hope so. Play GTA, freeze. Play Uncharted, freeze. Play BO2, freeze.

It's frozen at least 5 times this week. Ridiculous.

That's unfortunate luck, I've played all of those games and have never had my PS3 freeze on me. The only time it has ever froze was in the Playstation Store a few days ago because the new Playstation Store is garbage.
---
PSN:Omegasoul6
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7781-4028
#46Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/23/2013 10:40:28 AM
I've had my PS3 since 2009, still runs great. Yay for me!
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#47GoatJugSoupPosted 1/23/2013 11:14:13 AM
Fungum posted...

The vast "majority" of blind fanboys in denial. Skyrim, Uncharted, BO2, GTA, all have common freezing issues. Should probably mention the PS3 is less than 2 months old, and has less than 80 hours of on-time as well.

BUT NO ITS MY FAULT LOLOLOLOL.

It isn't fanboyism to not complain about problems the vast majority of people are NOT experiencing. Of those games you mentioned, the only one that has common freezing issues is Skyrim and that is Bethesdas fault. If you are having console related freezing issues then it suggests to me that either

a) You have been taking terrible care of your console
b) You were sold a second hand console as new and it has been taken terrible care of
c) I don't imagine this very likely but I suppose there is a possibility it came out of the factory bad.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken