This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

#21mogar002Posted 1/23/2013 6:05:40 AM
AMERICA **** YEAH!
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#22EoinPosted 1/23/2013 6:15:42 AM
jon davis posted...
I got,

Bioshock 2
MK9
Resi 5 Gold Edition
LBP 2
Knytt Underground
RDR (reactivated after my last subscription)
GoW Ascension beta
Dust 514 beta

Out of PSN+, so it was good for me this time.

Oh, there's no doubt that Plus is an excellent service - I'm simply saying that in Europe it didn't have the best month in January. Out of the games you mentioned, only Bioshock 2 and MK9 were from January (and MK9 was available for the Vita in December, so for me that was a repeat). The GoW beta I suppose wasn't bad, but it's still a beta - it's a limited amount of an unfinished game that lasts for a short time then it's over forever.

There is some level of subjectivity here but I suspect that most people would agree that Europe's December Plus offerings (Batman/Limbo/Vanquish/Knytt Underground/Big Sky Infinity/Vita MK9) were better than the January ones (Bioshock 2/PS3 MK9/LOTR Guardians of Middle Earth/Vita Jet Set Radio/Vita Pinball Arcade).
#23SDFan18Posted 1/23/2013 7:36:35 AM
Just glad I hadn't played Darksiders yet, so that was a good title for me. Playing it made me go out and pick up the second game, now I'll be playing that until a new release I want this year hits soon.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#24BrutalBrockenPosted 1/23/2013 11:13:15 PM
Im loving the service, I just wish there was a way to see whats coming ahead of time. I can usually find out around Sunday or Monday, but a list for the month would be awesome
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#25AjescentPosted 1/23/2013 11:30:23 PM
foosball 2012 is an awesome game. I still play it on my Vita from time to time.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#26NGagePosted 1/24/2013 9:07:33 PM
Did Sony accidentally give away "Racquet Sports"? When I downloaded it, there was no timer even though it's listed as a Game Trial (there isn't even an expiration date so apparently I can keep it even after my PlayStation Plus subscription expires).
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
#27AjescentPosted 1/24/2013 9:46:09 PM
NGage posted...
Did Sony accidentally give away "Racquet Sports"? When I downloaded it, there was no timer even though it's listed as a Game Trial (there isn't even an expiration date so apparently I can keep it even after my PlayStation Plus subscription expires).

Have you tried it to make sure the 1hr didn't run out?
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#28theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 9:47:42 PM
I don't like that Foosball 2012, it's the DEVIL!
#29spectermaster14Posted 1/24/2013 9:53:10 PM
>PS+
>Good games

Pick one.

That's a special brand of ignorant right there.

So, like... Is this foosball game good, at least? Curious but not enough to download it.
#30theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 10:00:39 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
>PS+
>Good games

Pick one.

That's a special brand of ignorant right there.

I think Agrissa only likes JRPGs, or something. I thought Darksiders was pretty good when I played it on PC, but whatever. Variety's the spice of life, and all that.