This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

#31BrutalBrockenPosted 1/28/2013 11:23:26 PM
Turns out I really enjoyed Foosball.
To bad tomorrows game is Vita only, Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#32Xenesis XenonPosted 1/28/2013 11:30:50 PM
Eoin posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
I wonder what we get in Europe :3

Europe this week is Pinball Arcade (Vita only, even though it's on PS3 as well).

Not the best of months overall for Plus, although I enjoyed Bioshock 2 a lot more than I thought I would.

Haha oh wow.

Pinball Arcade is absolutely amazing and if you've ever liked Pinball in the slightest it is an absolute dream.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#33Marnex15Posted 1/28/2013 11:43:33 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
I think Agrissa only likes JRPGs, or something.

Pretty much. It's the same stupidity and bias with Greer. Only JRPG players that are narrow-minded about basically any other type of genre.

They also think every FPS is a linear shallow pew pew game a la CoD. Probably because they've never played nor seen an FPS like Bioshock, Singularity, Metro 2033, Half Life, or System Shock in their entire lives.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#34Deimos259Posted 1/28/2013 11:55:13 PM
I've always wanted to try Sleeping Dogs
---
Posted using GameFlux. Get it for Free on Google Play. goo.gl/kh7B0
#35manjiPosted 1/29/2013 12:14:11 AM
when i saw the foosball game i was like.... ok. foosball. did they really make that into a video game? there was a demand for foosball? lame indeed! not even interested in playing a demo of it.
#36BrutalBrockenPosted 1/29/2013 12:22:54 AM
thats what i thought too, its a small download and my daughters love it. So i dont mind. I need less games to download so i can work on the bigger ones i already have
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken