This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Media Create sales for Japan - Jan 14-20. Japan gives DmC the finger.

#31RPGspleasePosted 1/24/2013 9:39:56 PM
Another thing I just noticed is mh3ult best price isn't selling well either.....maybe everyone already has it but you would think it would sell more.....
---
Yes? Hm?what?quit poking me!!!!
#32lambchipsPosted 1/24/2013 9:40:31 PM
RPGsplease posted...
Its a Nintendo product on the handheld that almost everyone who games has. Japan will eat it up no matter how aweful it is.

you sound hurt, are you ok?
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#33Evil_GogetaPosted 1/24/2013 9:41:25 PM
RPGsplease posted...
jessica73 posted...
The fact that animal crossing sold as many as it did tells me all I need to know about Japan.......they will buy anything nintendo no matter how terribad.

Have you ever even played Animal Crossing? It's not a bad series and is apparently the best in the series.
Also explains why Zelda and Metroid sell millions there every installment asn Sticker Star is at 5 mil al- oh no they dont ?_?

Animal crossing is garbage. I've tried several times to give it a chance and it dissappoints. Its a Nintendo product on the handheld that almost everyone who games has. Japan will eat it up no matter how aweful it is.

Not an awful game, a fun game. As you can see it`s shipped a lot and pretty much every store I walk into it has a sign saying "New shipments coming every months please wait" as they`re out of stock. Very rare to find it brand new and rarer to find used copies!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#34theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 9:46:18 PM
RPGsplease posted...
Animal crossing is garbage. I've tried several times to give it a chance and it dissappoints. Its a Nintendo product on the handheld that almost everyone who games has. Japan will eat it up no matter how aweful it is.

I did... horrible, horrible things in my DS Animal Crossing when my friend and I played it once. Let's just say his visit to Labor Camp #47 ended with someone taking home a souvenir uniform that spread through his town like wildfire...