This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone else hate the ni no kuni demo?

#31luminion187Posted 1/23/2013 3:03:48 PM
Yeah you have to really wonder why this game is popular to begin with. I think people are really desperate for a "JRPG savior" so they'll overrated any crappy game.
---
"maybe if lebron james didnt swat the ball into the 20th row just to make the highlight reel, he would have some rings by now."
#32benhodPosted 1/23/2013 3:03:57 PM
Demo made me very disappointed and turned me off from buying the game. While i love the art style and the gorgeous world map the battle system just wasn't enjoyable for me plus Drippy was already making me want to smash my tv after 30 minutes so i can only imagine how annoying he'd be for a whole game.
---
Wishes we could go back to the days of gaming where developers released finished products and the consumers weren't QA testers
#33PlaysaverPosted 1/23/2013 3:04:16 PM
Didn't like the demo simply because they didn't let me do anything to lvl up anything. I'd have like to do some practice battles rather then just jump into a boss battle I wasn't ready for and was seemingly underleveled for.
I've only just started playing the real game and already like it better then the demo.
#34FungusguyPosted 1/24/2013 1:53:36 PM
luminion187 posted...
Yeah you have to really wonder why this game is popular to begin with. I think people are really desperate for a "JRPG savior" so they'll overrated any crappy game.

This.
#35badboyPosted 1/24/2013 2:06:23 PM
The battle system was a bit confusing at first but after a few battles I got used to it. Actually it's so much fun.
#36Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/24/2013 2:14:51 PM
This is how hate groups get started...

"Hey do you hate *****?"

"Yeah I hate ****!"

I'm sorry but gathering people who hate the same thing is very different than gathering people who love the same thing. It's sick and sad, if you don't like something move on from it, don't obsess over it and argue with people who may love it.