This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Trailers!!

#11Hunter_mkPosted 1/23/2013 12:30:30 PM(edited)
the title delivers a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game.

is more like DD: special edition, not really that bad
---
Why improve skills when you can buy them
#12nickizgr8Posted 1/23/2013 1:08:07 PM
DLC in this game seems very pointless IMO.

I'm only level 100 and I destroy every enemy in the game. So for me to actually have a challenge the enemies are going to have to be very strong. So strong that you wont be able to do the DLC if you're just starting for a long time. If the enemies are really weak then the DLC will just be boring for me and many other players who bought this game before. Also you can only have one save and I doubt people will delete there save just to play a DLC.

So we may get some new weapons. Okay but I'm killing every easily mostly 1 hitting normal mobs and having little to no trouble with bosses. So some better weapons aren't going to do that much good tbh.

They could do scaleable difficulty but I can't see Capcom thinking that far ahead.
#13ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/23/2013 1:21:44 PM
Awesome!!
#14656stoogePosted 1/23/2013 1:24:59 PM
Excellent. My wait for the Super Ultra Hyper Edition was worth it. Now I'll just make sure to get it online and save a few dollars more.

PS3 was the better version wasn't it? I couldn't tell from the demo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#15ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/23/2013 1:25:28 PM
656stooge posted...
Excellent. My wait for the Super Ultra Hyper Edition was worth it. Now I'll just make sure to get it online and save a few dollars more.

I think it's the worse version.
#16shawnmckPosted 1/23/2013 1:34:27 PM(edited)
656stooge posted...

^ From what I read, they are both pretty much the same.
Both the PS3 & XB 360 do have their slight differences in some areas, but its like one version having slightly better colors & lighting, while the other has slightly better frame-rates....
And stuff like that.
So they were pretty much the same, and each version had only slight advantages & disadvantages...but weren't noticeable in any real way.

The real difference was with controller preference.

BTW
I have both versions....and I can't tell the difference.
Originally bought the PS3 version, but wanted it for the XB 360 because I prefer the controller.
I switch between the two versions every now & again, and I can't tell the difference....and I play on the same HDtv, and use the exact same HDMI cable.

On a bit off topic note....
I also have both versions of RE6...and it seems to me that the XB 360 version is slightly better. I tend to get more stutters in frame-rate with the PS3 version of RE6. Other than frame-rate, they seem to be the same too.
#17656stoogePosted 1/23/2013 1:34:04 PM
Thanks for the info.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#18notSFFPosted 1/23/2013 4:26:50 PM
Sweet!

But...now I have to decide whether to ask for this or Monster Hunter 3U for Easter...

GAAAAH!!
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#19-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:42:53 PM
Bump
#20jessica73Posted 1/23/2013 11:09:21 PM
Between this and X from NintendoDirect.. this was a great day

This pawn's body is ready, master
---
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8176/1257314186723.gif