This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new DMC is pretty good, why all the hate?

#141chaosflame108Posted 1/23/2013 10:48:43 PM
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light could be a song lyric. Probably by Weird Al.... oh! Or Rebecca Black! Because it's that bad.

Keep grasping for straws though.

Lol you can't even respond to my points, only repeat your pathetic "crapwritingherpderp" thing. LOL debate over son, i've won, and you've lost. Please refrain from posting during the remaining duration of this thread.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#142jubjub360Posted 1/23/2013 10:51:20 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light could be a song lyric. Probably by Weird Al.... oh! Or Rebecca Black! Because it's that bad.

Keep grasping for straws though.

Lol you can't even respond to my points, only repeat your pathetic "crapwritingherpderp" thing. LOL debate over son, i've won, and you've lost. Please refrain from posting during the remaining duration of this thread.

The way you keep saying son is giving me a headache. I wonder if you are actually one of those dude bros.

Here lets see what that line's comparable to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg

Both reading AND writing are s***. Not my fault you can't see it and think it's the greatest thing in the world.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:10~
#143Reginleif20Posted 1/23/2013 10:51:58 PM
This is building up to be the most mature topic here
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#144jubjub360Posted 1/23/2013 10:54:56 PM
Reginleif20 posted...
This is building up to be the most mature topic here

I'm just waiting for him to start calling me a Jabronie and asking if I lift.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:10~
#145RoxasANobodyPosted 1/23/2013 11:11:05 PM
jubjub360 posted...

MRW someone doesn't flush the toilet in the stall I went to
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#146crazyman32Posted 1/23/2013 11:26:05 PM
RoxasANobody posted...
jubjub360 posted...

MRW someone doesn't flush the toilet in the stall I went to

That is one horrible but,funny scene.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#147chaosflame108Posted 1/24/2013 12:36:33 AM
The way you keep saying son is giving me a headache. I wonder if you are actually one of those dude bros.

Here lets see what that line's comparable to:

Both reading AND writing are s***. Not my fault you can't see it and think it's the greatest thing in the world.

Hmm.......so instead of intelligently responding to my previous post, once again you decide to insult my linguistic dialect. I explained why the dialogue works for that scene, all you can do is "garbage writingherpderplookatthisrandomclipofbaddialogueherpderp."

You clearly have no means of explaining away my explanation, so our little discussion is over.

in other words.

lol you done son, i just handed you yo ass, crossfire style. What's up? :P
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#148Devilman_AmonPosted 1/24/2013 1:35:49 AM
agrissa posted...

DMC taunt: "Flock off, feather face, or you can stick around and find out the hard way!"

Even in Bayonetta, she says "Flock off, feather face!". Just caught that now playing the game.

In DmC its just the name of a trophy/achievement...

Also Rodin says "Always wanted to be a bald space marine".

lol Platinum knows all too well the annoying popularity of that genre...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#149nintendogamer13Posted 1/24/2013 1:53:23 AM
because they took the gothy horror atmosphere and rock music and replaced with cool swag dubstep and modern cities. At least thats why i hate it.
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#150agrissaPosted 1/24/2013 11:57:02 AM
My superpowers are working again MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~