This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new DMC is pretty good, why all the hate?

#151theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 11:10:41 AM(edited)
agrissa posted...
My superpowers are working again MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations, you got someone put on a "warned" status? Isn't that kinda like reporting someone's post, then saying "I reported your post" which, in and of itself, is against the ToS? Because I got hit for that once and learned my lesson.

Edit: Also, did you check those videos yet?
#152Dark_EpathyPosted 1/24/2013 11:36:46 AM
I'll never understand why people hate video games.

They're pieces of entertainment. They don't directly affect your life. You can just dislike the new direction and move on to things more suited to your liking.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#153agrissaPosted 1/24/2013 1:06:13 PM
theshoveller posted...
agrissa posted...
My superpowers are working again MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations, you got someone put on a "warned" status? Isn't that kinda like reporting someone's post, then saying "I reported your post" which, in and of itself, is against the ToS? Because I got hit for that once and learned my lesson.

Edit: Also, did you check those videos yet?

You're just jealous cuz you've got no superpowers.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#154theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 1:18:35 PM
agrissa posted...
You're just jealous cuz you've got no superpowers.

Bah, I got a superpower - the superpower to make awesome superheroes in a superhero game!

I'd post a link to my list of them, but given that I haven't logged in in about six months, it won't show anything. I can do that if you want later, though - gotta go home and log in to have the list update. There's some funny characters on there, and a few nice parodies - like iRon Dude, the iBox music player accessory superhero made by Ah-Pell.