This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow... MGR isn't very good at all.

#1bsballa09Posted 1/23/2013 5:00:40 PM
Crap controls, crap camera, crap voice acting, and the blade mode is horrendous. The only reason this game is going to sell is because it has Metal Gear in its name. This game went from a possible day one buy to buying when its maybe 30 bucks.
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#2jubjub360Posted 1/23/2013 5:02:01 PM
inb4PlatinumFanboys

There were a few issues I had with what you said that I agree with, but... I don't know if I'd wait that long.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:10~
#3AwayFromHerePosted 1/23/2013 5:03:29 PM
I hate the fact that camera control switches sticks when you go into blade mode.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4arstosPosted 1/23/2013 5:03:37 PM
well the metal gear name got me to download the demo despite normally not enjoying this type of game. still probably won't buy it but i've got to at least try it.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#5jubjub360Posted 1/23/2013 5:04:39 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
I hate the fact that camera control switches sticks when you go into blade mode.

And this. Seriously, that is some stupid s***.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:10~
#6gucciburrrPosted 1/23/2013 5:08:45 PM
I agree except I thought blade mode was ok. The moronic parry system, terrible VA, shallow combat, main character in high heels, braindead standard AI.. Game is surely a rental at best..
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#7velvet_hammerPosted 1/23/2013 5:13:52 PM
game is going to be epic and one of the best in its genre.. no fanboy here I like gameplay
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#8ShineboxerPosted 1/23/2013 5:14:46 PM
This game is going to fail.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#9cirkmetroidPosted 1/23/2013 5:17:00 PM
jubjub360 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

And this. Seriously, that is some stupid s***.

I can't really disagree, except to point out that for the vast majority of games, attacking stuff is done with the right hand, not the left. That's probably why they did it that way.

The situation you're complaining about though, is why I always get annoyed when going into blade mode I end up moving the camera around on accident, since I have this strange tendency to still want to keep moving with the left analog stick.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
.....still really hoping there will be more Legacy of Kain games...somehow!
#10A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/23/2013 5:18:31 PM
Up, go into options and switch to control scheme B? I did that before I even played the game. Always check the options first to set the controls how you want them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png